2. Return of The TigerSharks Pt. 1

My jaw immediately dropped.

This place was insanely huge that my mind couldn't even process. I've visited this place over summer but for some reason, it looks more alive now. The main campus had a gigantic mermaid statue that looked like it was made out of marble. It was beautifully surrounded by water fountains that seemed to never stop.

"This is it!" Trevor hopped in front of me, his face looked like it was gonna explode out of excitement.

"I know!" I yelled, catching other people awkwardly looking at me as if I was crazy.

"This is beautiful." Jade chimed in as her eyes went from one direction to another.

My eyes landed on Trevor. "Okay listen, after school, you and I immediately have to go to the team admission thing, you understand me?" I spoke seriously. "We have to promise each other we'll get accepted, wether it's the same team or not." I placed both of my hands on his shoulders, subtly shaking him to know I'm serious.

"I promise Arielle." He smiled at me, flashing me his incredibly white teeth.

"And Jade." I let out, catching her attention. "If you ever change your mind in joining me, it doesn't hurt to try the sport. Okay?" I bit my lip as I started to get anxious for some reason.

"I have to focus on studies. Plus don't worry about me. I have work after school. There's no way I'll have time." She explained.

We all said our goodbyes as we parted ways to go to our classes.

Surprisingly enough, I haven't seen a single recognizable face.

The line for the team admissions were incredibly long

The line for the team admissions were incredibly long. I knew this was gonna happen!

I can't be mad. People from all around the world literally come here just to further their swimming career. This is as close as its gonna get to be able to be in The Olympics.

After what felt like forever, I was finally next!
Yay me!

I approached the booth as I quickly landed my eyes on the small old lady, wearing a cute sweater that had cake embroidering all over it.

"Name?" Her voice croaked, subtly catching me off guard.

She sounds like Roz, from Monsters Inc. The one who says. "I'm watching you Wazowski, always watching."

"We don't got all day!" She quickly interrupted me off my train of thought as I tried not to burst out in laughter.

"A-Arielle." I breathed. "My name is Arielle Tesfaye?" I blinked my eyes a few times as I tried to sound serious.

Her eyes immediately widened at me. "Um, you're not supposed to be applying." She exclaimed.

"I'm sorry why?" I furrowed my eyebrows at her.