5. Depths of Deception

I confidently walked inside the locker room as everyone's eyes landed on me.

My feet continued to walk as I ignored their perfectly constructed bodies.

My hands reached in for my locker as I rummaged for my back pack.

Oh wait, Steven has it. I'm so dumb.

I quietly sighed to myself as a voice appeared behind me.

"Looking for this?" Steven's shirtless body stood before me, his voice subtly catching me off guard.

"Ahh yes." I smiled, reaching in for the bag, only for it be snapped away, making my face subtly crinkle. "Umm."

He cracked out a small smirk. "You better promise me, once I hand you this bag, you won't leave." His head tilted at me.

I rolled my eyes at him. "Yea okay I promise."

The second he passed me my bag I decided to tease him by rapidly flinching as if I was about to run off.

I couldn't help but laugh loudly as he prepared to block my way. "You thought." I cackled, placing the bag inside the locker.

"You almost scared me for a second." He put his hand onto his face as he breathed.

I closed my locker I watched him prepare to speak again.

"Hey. If you don't mind me asking, have you talked to Levi ever since Winter Formal?" He queried softly. "He doesn't answer his phone, he hasn't come to practice, and no one seems to be seeing him around." He continued.

Just hearing that name makes me nauseous.

"I don't know him?" I spoke sarcastically. "Does he work here?" I continued with a smile.

"Oh I see." Steven laughed to himself. "My apologies for bringing him up." He nodded his head at me.

"It's fine." I turned towards him.

Trevor appeared out of nowhere. "Um, Coach Alex wanted to talk to everyone." He spoke quickly, then walking away.

"You heard him." I glanced at Steven as he moved out of my way.

Steven and I both walked out to the pool area, catching all of the boys sitting on the benches as Coach Alex stood next to Kaitlyn.

Coach Alex let out a deep sigh as we all looked down at Kaitlyn with a disgusted facial expression.

Kaitlyn stood before us with a pink fur jacket over her half naked body. Wearing a different kind of heels today.

This hoe tries so hard, it's depressing.

"Kaitlyn." Coach Alex's voice was serious. "Tell them what you told me."

She caught me roll my eyes at her as she prepared to speak.

"I totes apologize for offending you guys." Her voice sounded so fake, it sounded as if Barbie possessed her. "Swear to my closet, I didn't mean anything I said." She glared down at me as she ended.