3. Return of The TigerSharks Pt. 2

I lazily stood up off the bench as my head ran around with so many thoughts. I can't do it. This school's system is so twisted that I actually feel like throwing up.

Without a doubt, fear ran through my whole body as I walked off to go to the pool. I wasn't even mad about me seeing the boys again, I was mad because I don't belong here! The only reason why everything happened so dramatic last year was because I was in an all boys swim team!

"Okay team!" Coach Alex's voice echoed through the room, gaining my attention. "I have an important announcement!" He spoke excitedly.

All the boys were already inside the pool, except for me, subtly making me wanna walk faster.

I quietly got myself inside the cold water while some of the boys awkwardly stared at me.

Their eyes felt like daggers, deeply piercing into my skin, undoubtably making me uncomfortable. Just like last time.

My eyes landed on some of their familiarly chiseled body for only a second, never failing to make my cheeks slightly heated.

"I just wanted to say that, I've decided to get an assistant coach." He let out, immediately catching all of us off guard. "Look look, before all of you go crazy, I just want you guys to know that she's really nice." He smiled at us.

It's a she?

All of the boys including me surprisingly remained quiet. We were all curious to whom this girl was?

"Who is she?" One of the boys called out.

Just before Coach Alex could've replied, the voice of the demon rapidly ringed into our ears.

There was no way in hell this is happening..

"What's up bitches!" A high pitched female voice announced her presence, appearing out of nowhere, making all of our eyes turn towards the direction the voice came from.

"Who the hell are you?" A random boy from the pool exclaimed.

"That's Kaitlyn Chanel Versace Von Gucci for all of you!" She spoke again, strutting herself closer to the pool.

"Kaitlyn surely never did liked her actual last name." Coach Alex silently chuckled, making me furrow my brows down. "So she made her own. Isn't she just so creative?"

Oh hell no.

All of our jaws dropped down to the floor as we tried to process what was happening.

She walked over to Coach Alex with so much confidence, it made me wanna throw up. "Hey daddy." She spoke with a slutty tone in her voice as she hugged Coach Alex.

"Hey sweetheart." He laughed as he looked back at us. "I want you all to meet my daughter Kaitlyn."

What he said immediately caused all hell to break lose, the boys went insanely crazy with anger.

"Fuck this I'm out."
"I rather kill myself."
"Why she look like a twig?"
"WHAT THE HELL COACH?"
"Jesus didn't die on the cross
For this!"

Kaitlyn immediately let out the loudest screech in the world, causing all of us to cover our ears with our hands. She sounded like a cat getting thrown into a meat grinder.