12. Drowning her Once and for All

I quietly sneaked Levi's bracelet the next day and hung in onto his stuff. This was it, I'm officially Levi free!

"What happened to your plan?" Trevor laughed behind me, making me subtly jump thinking it was Levi.

"I didn't do it." I sighed, looking off at the distance as I walked away from Levi's locker. "Because I can't." Trevor looking at me. "I'm even stupid for coming up with something like that."

"Have you thought of a different plan?" Trevor queried, voices from the boys disappearing from the locker room.

I nodded my head no. "No. I can't. I like really suck at revenge." I half-laughed. "I think I'm done. I mean, just as long as she doesn't do anything, I shouldn't worry right?"

"I can't believe Coach Alex still even let her back after all the nasty things she's said." Trevor exclaimed in annoyance. "That's bull."

"I mean, that is his daughter you know?" I cracked out a smile.

"I guess." After Trevor's response, a voice popped out of nowhere.

"I'm doing it." Max chuckled, making our heads turn to him. "I'm doing the dirty work so you guys don't have to worry about it. I kinda filmed a little something with her and I think it could really help in getting her outta here."

"W-what?" I was genuinely surprised. "Filmed what?"

"It's nothing, don't worry about it. I don't want her on the team anyway. I'm actually gonna do it right now." He prepared to walk out but I snatched his hand back. "Ooh this is the first time you've ever touched me." He bit his lip at me.

"You know what? I kinda have a plan. I wanna challenge her in a race." I spoke quietly. "Not only will it make her look stupid if she loses, she's also gonna be booted off as assistant coach." My eyes shimmered at him, strongly confident about this plan.

"I still get to leak the video right?" Max nodded his head at me and Trevor.

"What video?" I replied quickly as Trevor and I followed Max.

"N-nothing." Max suspiciously caught himself, making my eyes slightly narrow.

All 3 of us proceeded in leaving the locker room to finally end Kaitlyn once and for all.

We could already hear her obnoxious voice from afar as we walked towards her. "Yea I mean, I'm pretty sure my cousin gave me AIDS but it's alrig-" I interrupted her.

"Hey Kaitlyn." I blurted out, making everyone's head turn towards us.

She slowly moved her head to look at me. "Yes Areola?" Her voice trying to sound enthusiastically evil.

"Since your the assistant coach, would you mind coaching us in the water?" I smiled at her, her face subtly turning alarmed.

"She's scared." Trevor whispered behind me.

She remained quiet as she glared down at me, she clearly knew what I was trying to do.

"What's wrong? Afraid to break your press-on nails?" I broke the silence, catching quiet gasps around us.