BONUS 2: The Road Trip

"Tanner, Alec, you guys needs to hurry! Everyone is down here already!" I yelled out towards the stairs, sighing as I turned back around towards my friends.

"It's still pretty early Arielle, they can take their time." Savannah smiled, Kai's arms wrapped around her as they both sat on the couch.

"Maybe your brothers need help packing?" Trevor mischievously let out as I playfully rolled my eyes at him.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Steven's eyes took the time to curiously dart at Trevor and I.

Trevor laughed out as I shook my head in disapproval. "Nothing Steven, it was just a joke." He tried to hold in his laughter.

"H-hi guys!" Alec's gentle voice emitted from the stairs as all eyes pointed towards him. His golden hair was messily ruffled as he still seemed to visibly get himself together.

"Alec you look like you just did crack, calm down, you're not that late." Savannah chuckled out as Alec hurried down stairs.

"Where's Tanner?" I asked with an annoyed tone.

Alec's tall structure walked passed me to go outside and put his bags in the car. "Still getting ready."

"Are you fuckin-" My head was about to explode. "Tanner!" I screamed out, genuinely starting to get angry at this inconsiderate tree log.

I started to stomp up the stairs causing some laughter from my friends. "Tanner what the hell is going on?" I walked to the lit up bathroom. The second I finally saw what he was doing I almost dropped kick him to the floor.

The bathroom was still steamy and foggy as Tanner's hair was sleeked back and was dancing in front of the mirror, his lower jaw covered in shaving cream as the only thing that was covering him was a white towel.

He glanced at me. "What are you looking at?" He began to shave down.

"A person holding up my group's road trip that he wasn't even apart of and joining last minute, only to take his sweet time in being an asshole!" I pushed his shoulder out in anger as he didn't seem to care. "We're leaving you!" I screamed, alerting him now.

"No wait, okay okay, I'll hurry just let me shave. Savannah is downstairs and I wanna look hotter than her boyfri-" I immediately cut him off.

I quickly rolled my eyes back. "Shut up before I decide on leaving you behind!"

I hurry back downstairs, my eyes landing on someone who seemed to capture everybody's attention.

"I hope I'm not late, traffic was pretty bad on the way here." Streaks of shiny white hair caught my attention, all eyes turning on me which also made this person's gaze turn towards me.

A moment of silence broke out as a pair of familiarly steel shimmering eyes pierced through me. "Y-you came." I couldn't help but stutter at the sight of Xavier.

His hair was cut shorter and was sleeked back, having a side cut which formed a line on the side of his head. He looked more refined than usual and it didn't help that he seemed to also have gotten more muscular.

"Didn't have anything else to do." He shrugged, my mouth fighting its strong desire in dropping wide open as how to how incredibly attractive he looked. "Miss me?" He teased, winking at me.

"I-uh-certainly not more than your best friend Azazel, I can tell you that much." I nervously chuckled trying to hide my flushed face. "You should put your bags in the car outside."

Xavier just continued to stand straight, continuing to look at me. It was very awkward as everyone was pitch silent and were just looking at our incredibly visible tension.