WET RECAP

THIS IS IT! THE MOMENT WE'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!! THE SEQUEL!! AAAHHH! IM LITERALLY JUMPING OUT OF MY SEAT AS IM WRITING THIS! THIS RECAP THING IS FOR PEOPLE WHO WANTS A SHORT SUMMARY OF EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED IN WET, JUST TO REFRESH YOUR MIND! :)

Arielle Tesfaye, an aspiring Olympian swimmer has been swimming all her life. With hopes of finishing her senior year in peace, that's when everything turns upside down.

Every year, a very unlucky girl is switched from one team to another since their current team has to fit in more girls. Arielle just so happened to be one of those girls being switched.

Her past best friend Vanessa, helps her stay calm as she tries to process her switch. Little did she know, the team she's about to be switched to is home to the 10 most popular, sexiest, charismatic, most talked about boys of Amphitrite High-School.

Week after week, Arielle starts getting to know The TigerSharks a little bit more, some flirtatious, some normal, and some mind blowingly evil.

Arielle meets Levi, a handsome fellow that took huge interest in her. And they immediately became close.

With her making new friends, also comes with her making new enemies.

Steven, one of the boys in the team continuously harassed her and accused her of sleeping her way into the team.

Because of Steven's lack of respect for her and his continuously rude statements, Arielle couldn't help but result into punching Steven to hopefully make him quiet. But that didn't do anything.

With Arielle getting tired of Steven's constant mocking, she finally decides to switch onto another team, having to make her leave Levi.

Meet The Stingrays, the number one enemy team to the TigerSharks. Arielle has mixed feelings about this team, but figured anything is good other than The TigerSharks. For now..

Steven apologized for what he did and she all of a sudden feels regret by leaving the team.

With a bunch of help with her friends she finally had the chance to go back to the TigerSharks.

She visited Vanessa to tell her the news, only to see Levi and her past best friend, Vanessa kissing! Ew!

Arielle couldn't take it and immediately walked home, crying about what she just witnessed.

While walking, she hears a bicycle bell ring behind her. Causing her to meet the mysteriously rude Xavier. One of the guys from her pass team, The Stingrays.

Xavier offers her an awkward ride home, but it rained so she ends up sleeping at his house, also causing her to meet his sweet old grandma, Rosalyn. I'n the middle of the night, she finds out about Xavier's severe nightmares, and how she's the only one that can stop it.

After so many apologies, She then forgives Levi and Vanessa.

While Arielle and Levi try to rekindle whatever they had going on, her relationship with Xavier only gets stronger.

It was finally competition time! The TigerSharks vs The Stingrays. With Xavier letting Arielle win for mysteriously no reason, The TigerSharks earn a win.

It was now that time of the year for Winter Formal.

With so many guys asking Arielle out and with her not being able to say no, she sets out a plan with her girl-friends that will help her.

Through the process, memories of her being bullied comes back to her mind.

A long time ago, she used to have a guy friend named Mason whom she was friends with for 14 years. With Mason's popularity growing because of his attractiveness and his sports skills, jealous girls started to quickly notice his strong friendship with Arielle, making them even more jealous. Their jealousy turned into action, which made them start up horrible rumors about Arielle, which insanely ruined her reputation. Because of this, people who made fun of her gave her the horrible title that still haunts her today. The Amphitrite Whore.

With the plan becoming a success, Arielle is now free again for The Winter formal! 

She originally wanted to go with Levi but he never even brought it up anymore so with the help of grandma Rosalyn, she decided to go with Xavier.

The Winter formal started off all nice, just until of course everything started to slowly fall apart.

With her drunken friend Vanessa acting up, Arielle knew she just had to take her back home.

With Vanessa being so intoxicated, she ended up revealing the most jaw dropping secret of all time.

She was the girl who started The Amphitrite Whore RUMOR!!

Arielle was blacked out with rage. So much, to the point where she ended up beating Vanesa up.

She no longer was friends with that demon.
She also decided to cut all ties with Levi as she quickly noticed how much of an asshole he was.

Arielle and Xavier were no doubt Inseparable.
Xavier decided to let Arielle meet his guy friend whom she didn't recognize at first.

Only a moment later, to finally realize that the guy friend was Mason! Her friend that threw away their 14 years of friendship down the trash just to save his reputation.

5 months later, it was now time to graduate.
Arielle and her friends congratulated each other with joy and happiness.

Arielle and Xavier congratulated each other with an earth shattering kiss.

Fast forward after Arielle's boring summer that consisted of only eating and sleeping, It was now time to go to Amphitrite State University..

THEN BOOM THIS SEQUEL HAPPENED! :D

REMEMBER TO COMMENT AND VOTE! IT MEANSS SO MUCH! <3 LOVE YOU GUYS!! WHAT YOU WAITING FOR? GO AND READ!!

ALSO FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @kobemalibu That is where I can answer all your messages, questions, anything! ❤️