22. Diving the Unfathomable

"Guys, I'm at that point in my life, where I really need to just let my inner thirst come out." Me and Jade rapidly spit out our drinks as Trevor's sentence got us shook.

"Trevor you need to stop!" I cackled to myself, trying my best not to make a scene in the Café.

"I mean, just look at him." Trevor whimpered as he chewed on his straw, his eyes staring at Kai as if he was a piece of meat.

Jade laughed at Trevor as she looked at me. "Savannah is coming soon." She announced, looking down at her phone.

"Where's Diamond?" I queried softly, my eyes couldn't stop looking at Kai too for some reason. I wonder what happened that night, because I still remember that time when he got me drunk.

"Oh, she has to go shopping with Quinn, they have to buy clothes for their live tour coming next month." Jade flicked her fingers in front of Trevor, but that didn't even catch his attention.

"Live tour next month?" I subtly raised my voice as I was genuinely shocked. "They're famous already?" My mouth dropped.

"Yea! How can you not know? Their song literally plays in the radio every 10 minutes, it's good and all, but when it gets over played, it kinda gets annoying." Jade replied, sipping out of her cold drink.

"That's insane. I don't really keep up with new pop songs anyway maybe I'm missing out." I spoke, Kai catching Trevor's gaze, which made Trevor turn around so fast that our drinks almost spilled.

"Trev!" I exclaimed with a smile as I held onto my cup.

He plunged his face into his hands in embarrassment. "Oh my god, he saw me." Just before anybody else could've talked, the craziest person I know in the world immediately captured my attention.

"The queen has arrived!" Savannah loudly exclaimed towards us as she got in the Café, making people look at her weird.

A woman threw her a dirty look. "Excuse me miss, can you please be quiet, there's other people he-"

Savannah flipped her hair back as she began to point her finger at the woman. "Um why don't you mind your own business with your raggedy ass scarf, lookin like a melting snowman, fuck outta here, it's summer!"

The woman rolled her eyes as she glanced back down on her book.

All three of us looked at Savannah with a surprised look as she got to our table.

"Hey hoes!" Savannah laughed as we all got up to hug her. "Sorry, I was a little rude back there, I'm just really excited to see you guys!"

"Savannah!" I jumped as I hugged her tight, I missed her so much, and she never fails to make me laugh.

After quick moments of greeting each other, it was finally time for Savannah to order her drink.

Kai began to speak as me, Trevor and Jade, held onto each other behind Savannah.

"Welcome! What can I get for you Miss?" Kai spoke huskily to Savannah as he lightly scratched his face.

"You." Savannah let out carelessly.

All three of us immediately dropped our mouths to the floor.

Kai's face flushed as he looked around the Café. "Um I'm sorry?" He played dumb, his bright green eyes had Savannah's reflection painted on it.

"You heard me." Savannah teased as she glanced at us with a smirk.

Kai couldn't help but blush as he licked his lips at her, pulling up his sleeves that exposed his visible veins. "I can be." He chuckled.