46. The Aqueduct to Being an Adult

My eyes slowly opened as I yawned, surprisingly feeling excited today, probably because I haven't been doing anything other than eat and sleep.

As I got up, my eyes squinted away from the sun as I looked at Azazel, whom was still sleeping.

His black hair was slightly messed up from the bean bag as the sun hit against his sharp jawline.

I slowly got off of my bed as I kept staring at him, trying my best not to wake him up.

After succeeding In leaving my room, sounds of plates and forks hitting against each other echoed through the halls downstairs.

I watched Tanner and Belial laugh together as they talked, their plates filled with breakfast.

"Where's mom?" I questioned as I walked towards Tanner.

Belial smirked at me as Tanner answered. "She made us breakfast and went to go grocery shopping with Alec and his gay ass bumblebee costume." Tanner and Belial laughed.

"I think he looks cute with it." I couldn't help but laugh also as I filled my plate with food.

"Hey!" Belial exclaimed, my face meeting his. "Did you and Azazel do anything hot?" I immediately winced at his question.

"No!" I sat my plate on the table as I talked again. "Since you guys fell asleep on the couch and Tanner locked his room, Azazel had to sleep on my bean bag, across from my bed."

Tanner chuckled. "Yea we were too lazy to walk upstairs." Belial joining in with him as his eyes kept looking at me.

My eyes widened as I watched Azazel walk towards us, rubbing his bright blue eyes as his hair effortlessly fell on to his face. "Morning." His voice sounded slightly cracky and deep but was still clear.

This is a great time to go back up to my room and eat by myself. There's no way I'm about to eat breakfast with my brother, a perv, and an insanely attractive human being, I might just throw up.

All 3 of them glanced at me as I got up off the chair, proceeding to walk past Azazel to reach the stairs.

It's kinda rude not to acknowledge Azazel's presence but eh.

I flopped down on my bed, professionally not spilling any of the food from the plate

Okay, so I know for sure that today will be somewhat a moving day. I just want to get my moving process over with so I can finally enjoy my very own home.

I drowned my mouth in Nutella as I called Trevor, his phone quickly being answered.

"Booty call services how can I help you?" He laughed as he answered, making me burst out in a nasty cackle.