50. Surviving an Armada Pt. 2

The second my eyes opened, my emotions inside me exploded like a bomb going off. I felt genuine tears stream down my cheeks as what happened last night seemed to consume me in guilt.

I hear Azazel's bed move as I slowly turned towards him, his attention breaking away from his phone as he watched me cry. He quickly took off his head phones that continued to blast music as he rushed over to me.

I coughed as I began to talk, making him freeze to listen. "Look I'm really sorry, but what I did was a mistake, I'm so sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable, it was stupid, I'm stupid, I understand if you don't wanna live here anymore." I continued to cry as I went on and on.

Azazel walked towards me as he listened, clenching his sharp jaw as he sat down on my bed. "It was nothing. We were both drunk." He nodded his head at me with his response. "It's easier if we just forget about it." He tried to smile but ended up just smirking.

I didn't feel any better at all. "Azazel, I don't think you understand." I quickly wiped away my tears as more appeared. "Xavier's actually my boyfriend, who I decided to take a break with." His face remained expressionless. "And that's why he attacked you, it's because he got jealous and thought we were sleeping with each other."

He slowly turned away from me. "And then we kissed.." Azazel blinked a couple of times. "And he doesn't know?"

I nodded in response as I felt the lump in my throat grow. "Azazel, you and I should make rules. Not serious rules, but rules that can help us live a little bit easier."

Azazel's blue eyes slightly brightened as it met mine, raising an eyebrow at me to keep on talking.

I quickly sniffed, blinking out the rest of the tears on my eyes. "Okay, first off, we should never drink near each other ever again."

"Deal."

I continued. "Second of all, no bringing a potential mate, ex, or current lover or whatever. That's my mistake and I learned from that."

"Deal."

I took a quick second to go over what else that needs to be said. "And if by a circumstance, one of us is being rude, annoying, or anything like that, we must always tell each other."

He clicked his tongue as he plunged himself on by bed. "Well in that case, you're being annoying." His voice sounded serious.

"W-why?" I was clearly caught off guard.

His body continued to bury itself on my bed as his hair effortlessly fixed itself. "For caring so much." He smiled, yawning as he stretched, his black tank top slightly going up which gave me a quick view of his V line.

My mouth opened but then closed. Azazel wouldn't understand why I'm so worried about everything. He wouldn't get it, and it will take a long time to know why me kissing him is such a big deal.

His head moved to the side as he looked at me, his biceps going under his neck as his eyes quickly demanded my attention. "What do you want for breakfast?"

I broke eye contact for a just a little bit as I answered. "What are you thinking?"

His body rushed up as he looked at me. "Let me take you out." My cheeks couldn't help but burn from his question.