42. Confusion into Submerged

I felt everything cave in around me as voices started to echoe through my head, I genuinely needed to go to sleep, I was so tired of everything.

Then in a split second, all of my surroundings became dark.

Out of nowhere, there I was, sitting back on the same chair as Xavier reappeared in front of me.

What the hell?

"Do you even still love me?" He huskily let out, his eyebrows slightly furrowing down as his cheeks flushed red from crying.

Was I day dreaming? Oh my god. That's why I couldn't talk!

I looked down at him as my finger wiped away his tears. "Xavier." I finally spoke, having more control of my voice to do so. "I love you and im being honest, so much that I didn't want you to kill yourself. Wanting a break doesn't mean I don't love you anymore! It just means I want a break!" I felt slightly happy that I had the chance to say these things now.

His warm hand stayed together with mine. "Okay.." He breathed deeply. "Lets have a break.." He slowly let go of my hand, sitting back down on the floor.

I quickly got up off the chair to sit next to him, his head tilting towards mine.

We look at each other for a second, Xavier without a doubt was so attractive, and being this close to him again quickly reminded me of that.

My hand gently laid onto his sharp jawline, proceeding to move his face closer to mine, my eyes glancing down at his reddened lips.

Finally, without any thought, our mouths were now together.

To find out if I still loved him I'd have to kiss him. To see if I feel the same way I always feel every time we do.

And I still feel it.

His hand moved its way towards my waist, slowly moving me in closer.

I quickly moved back. "I just want a break. That's all." My cheeks flushed with his.

He let out a small smile as he nodded slowly. "I'll be here. Waiting for you." His voice almost helped bring my brain back to life.

Just before I could've got up and left, his hand had already snatched me back.

The second I turned around, his lips immediately plunged into mine, his warm hands grabbing onto my cheeks.

There was a huge difference between me kissing him and him kissing me.

I slowly got back down as our lips remained together. Electricity coming over me, slightly making me more awake.

"You wanna take a break from this?" He breathed clearly teasing me, his hands grabbing on to my waist as I got on top of him. "You wanna take a break from being on top of me?" He quietly laughed.

I rolled my eyes as I paused the kiss. "I'm pretty sure I'll be able to survive." A quiet laugh escaped my mouth as he kissed my neck, my hands furrowing through his soft hair. "I honestly never know how you always find a way to make situations like these slightly better." I added.

He looked up at me, licking his lips as his grey eyes dilated into me. He sensually bit his lip up at me as his beautiful face began to make me feel heated.