36. Going with the Flow

Arielle's face when I drove off was the only thing I could think about

Arielle's face when I drove off was the only thing I could think about. The way the wind blew against her black hair as she cried.

Cried because of me, cried because I'm such a fucking asshole.

I quickly picked up the huge stone beside me as I threw it against the train tracks, proceeding to scream loudly. "Fuck!" Why am I so stupid? Savannah was right, I am a little bitch!

My hands covered my pathetic tears as I sat myself down. Why the fuck did she even think about going onto him like that? Did I do something wrong for her to do something like that? Is it because I lied about my career and about me not having brothers?

WHAT THE HELL IS IT?

Just before I could've done anything else, a soft high pitched voice appeared behind me, making my head snap back to see if it was Arielle.

"Hey marshmallow." Kaitlyn cheered as my face met hers grimly. "Oh my god." She gasped, one hand clenching onto her obnoxiously pink fur coat, while the other took off her glasses. "You look like a corpse! You like totes need a revitalizing face mask!"

I slowly laid my head back down, replying since  she was probably not gonna leave me alone. "What do you want?" My voice let out sharply.

"I'm here to just check up on you!" I could hear her struggle as she probably took off her heels to walk towards me. "Why the eff do you hang out here? Like why not somewhere else? With your money, you can like relax beach side sipping on a wine of Domaine de la Romanée-" I quickly cut her off.

"Please, just fuck off!" I screamed, hearing her laugh as she sat besides me.

I felt her roll her eyes beside me as I kept my head down. "Listen, I'm totes nice enough to get my custom sable fur coat dirty to just listen to your girl problems, that I already know you have! So tell me. What's the problem?" She queried, making me sigh as I slowly got my head up, my eyes being the only thing visible.

"It's just..." I quickly sniffed as my rubbed my pathetic tears off with my shirt.

She quickly spoke over me. "You saw her on top of another guy?"

What she said slightly made my eye widen as I looked at her. "How did you know?" I croaked.

She let out a quick laugh. "Oh please, I know everyone and everything. Also I totes been in every situation you could possibly think of and  when it comes to cheating, every guy has the same look on their face." She sighed, then continuing. "Look I might seem dumb, but I'm actually really experienced when it comes to these things!"

I remained quiet as I looked at her, not knowing how to answer that.

She continued to talk again as she glanced down at her nails. "Listen, by the looks of it, I doubt she even did anything. She looks too weak to even try and cheat to be honest. She never gave off cheating vibes to me."