29. Waves of Incoming Problems

Trevor and I silently walked our way towards the gymnasium as I asked him about last night's swimming banquet.

"It went horrible, fast." His voice let out deeply as his eyes stared down at the floor.

My eyes widened at him, is this why Alec didn't wanna go to school today?

"No way." I breathed, wanting to hear what happened.

"You don't understand, the third team is filled with so many assholes, maybe except for like two, and that's Alec and some other funny guy. But it went horrible. I guess one of them said something and then next thing you know, Logan is in a fist fight with one of the guys over there." My mouth widened at him as he finished talking.

I furrowed my eyebrows down as we continued to walk. "I don't understand? What happened after? Is Logan okay?"

Trevor sighed. "He's doing okay, the fist fight wasn't that bad, but I can assure you, I don't think the third team is gonna play friendly with us." He gently opened the door for me as I continued to think.

Thank god I didn't go last night. It's already enough that I found out about Xavier's identity, I'm not about to-

Oh shit..

The sight of seeing both, Coach Alice and Coach Alex with all 18 boys almost made me and Trevor wanna pass out.

I felt my whole body freeze up as I tightened my grip onto my duffel bag, my eyes frantically looking around the room.

Both The TigerSharks and The Stingrays sat apart from each other, all their eyes landing towards the both of us.

Coach Alice proceeded to talk. "There you are! Goddamn, you guys took so long, come sit down!" She pointed down at the open bench space.

The whole room was quiet, and it made me anxious as to why both teams are in the same room together. Is this about what happened last night?

The second Trevor and I sat down at The TigerSharks side, Coach Alice had already began to talk.

"Okay look." She sighed, quickly adjusting her tennis cap, her voice beginning to echo. "What happened last night, was really messed up. As in like really really messed up. I'm talking, I couldn't finish the secret vodka bottle I brought last night because I had to break up World War 3 messed up."

Coach Alex spoke out, his head turning towards her. "I think they get it-"

Coach Alice interrupted him back. "Go suck a dick Alex." She raised her pointer finger at him, avoiding eye contact.

His head quickly landed down in embarrassment. "Okay sorry."

Coach Alice sighed. "So since what happened yesterday was messed up, I'm gonna tell you guys something." She took a quick pause as she looked around the room. "I can already tell, that the third team is a bunch of dicks. Like really old sun dried pack of dicks. And just by seeing what happened last night, I already hate them. So this is what we're gonna do." She coughed, keeping her pointer finger in the air.

"This might sound hard. But we're gonna have to let go of everything we had against each other." She nodded her head at us. "Yup mhm. We're gonna dismiss our century long TigerSharks vs Stingrays competition, so we can work together, to get those pack of sun dried dicks out of here." She finished, everyone's face looking subtly shocked.

A random voice spoke out from The Stingrays side. "How?"

She spoke again. "First, we need to see how that team is like. So I need a mole." Everyone immediately became quiet.

The room fell so silent, that I could almost hear my own heart beating.

Coach Alice let out a loud whine. "All of you guys are bunch of pussies!" She all of a sudden turned towards me. "Except for you Arielle, you're actually badass."

Coach Alex tapped her on the shoulder. "How are we gonna bring a mole to be in that team, if they met all of the boys already?" He queried, resting his hand against his mouth.

Coach Alice looked down as if she looked like she was lost in thought. All of a sudden, her head immediately turned towards me. "How's your brothers?"

Everyone's attention was brought onto me. "I-I um." I caught Xavier's face, throwing me a teasingly annoying smirk from across the room. "Tanner is for sure in the team, but because of everything that happened last night, Alec will be off school for now." I awkwardly spoke.

Coach Alice let out a sinister grin. "That means there a spot to fill in." Her attention moved towards Coach Alex. "If we can bring someone we know into their team, we can basically know every little detail about them. I mean we're not cheating if we're investigating."

Coach Alex slowly nodded his head down, as if the both of them were agreeing on something. "Who here, didn't go to the banquet last night?" He let out.

Oh no..

Not one hand was raised, I quickly glanced at Xavier's devilish smile. He knew what he was doing. He wasn't raising his hand so he didn't have to be the mole.

All of the boy's eyes landed on me, they knew that I was lying, and I hated it.

Coach Alex laughed. "Arielle its okay if you didn't come last night." My cheeks burned bright red as I felt everyone's eyes stab at me.

"I-didn't." I let out, my eyes looking down at my bag, I didn't wanna look at anyone at all.

My heart started to beat faster out of anxiety.

I wanted to run out the room, the vibe around me felt sickening and I just wanted to throw up.

"I don't know Alex, what are we gonna do?" Coach Alice sighed. "She's the only one they haven't seen before."

"We're." He took a quick pause, tilting his head at me. "You thinking what I'm thinking?" Coach Alex spoke seriously as I felt all of my blood rush up to my head. No no no no no no. I'm gonna pass out, no joke.

Whatever he's thinking, I can already tell it's something bad.

"What is it?" Coach Alice turned towards him.

"We're gonna have to turn Arielle into a boy.." Coach Alex let out.

REMEMBER TO COMMENT AND VOTE!<3 OHHHHHHHH SNAPPP!! ITS GONNA GET MORE INTENSE!!! IM SO EXCITED SOFNDKDMDDIDIDJDJS! DID YOU SEE THIS COMING??

ARIELLE WILL NOW BE AARON LMAOO