35. H 2 Hoe

"I really don't wanna do this." I spoke under my breath as she continued to pull me, why the hell is Savannah so strong?

"It's for the better! I swear." She finally let me go as we reached her car. "Now who's that tattooed bad boy you told me about?"

I threw her a 'are you freaking serious' look as I crossed my arms at her, causing her to laugh out loud. "What are you planning now." I sighed as she got in her car.

"Chill! I just wanna see how he looks. He sounds fine." She snickered, starting up the engine of her black G-Wagon. "Is you gonna get in or nah?"

I visibly rolled my eyes at her as I opened the car door, sluggishly getting myself In "Okay, I'll tell you where to go.."

"This it?" Savannah parked her car across the street of the neighbor's house

"Y-yea." I sighed, leaning in forward to look for any signs of activity.

Savanah then popped her tongue. "Hey, I don't know. That house be looking hella empty."

I kept looking, but she was right. It literally looked like an abandoned house, just until of course my eyes landed on a familiar person walking across the street.

"Oh god, that's him." I lunged down as I prayed for him not to catch me. He might think I'm a stalker or something!

"Oooohh." Savannah laughed with her tongue out as she teased me. "He's cute! He's rocking dem headphones too!" I glanced at her anxiously as she looked at him without any care in the world.

"What is he doing?" I whispered sharply, carefully keeping my head down.

Savannah sighed as she spoke. "Walking inside his lame ass house." She laughed as she look down at me. "You need to relax! So what if he sees you?"

After a long moment of Savannah talking, a quick silence all of a sudden broke out, Savannah surprisingly remained quiet as if she just saw a ghost.

I furrowed my eyebrows at her. "What are you seeing?"

She ignored me, her eyes looking up at something. "Savannah!" I gently shook her arm.

She then blinked a few times. "Girl you need to see this shit." She spoke under her breath as she gestured for me to get back up, my face visibly confused.

I tried to follow what her eyes were looking at, but it was pretty easy since it was the only thing that caught my attention.

We got a clear view of Azazel's room since it was the only room that was brightly lit up. We watched him walk around his room as he grabbed a bunch of clothes from his drawer, then quickly taking off his headphones.

He slowly took off his black printed hoodie, raising the shirt underneath it which quickly gave Savannah and I a chance to see a clear view of his enticingly snowy complexion, shadows caused by the dim lighting helped compliment his pale chiseled body.