51. Waves of Nostalgia

"Did you guys make up?" Savannah exclaimed around the café, making people look at us like strange aliens.

"Shh!" I tried to calm her down. "No, we're officially done. But we're still friends."

Trevor sipped out of his cup. "At least you're now single with me." He laughed.

Savannah wrinkled her mouth at us. "I'm like heated! You guys were like a match made in heaven!" I remained quiet.

Trevor looked at her. "Since when are you so into relationships now?" Savannah smiled as she pat her curls.

"Since Kai came into my life!" She stuck her tongue out as she cheered.

Trevor laughed with her. "Have you slept with him?" He smiled as he questioned.

Her devious grin and her eyes looking down pretty much sums up her answer. "This coffee he made me is hella good!" Trevor bursted out in laughter as she rolled her eyes back.

"Tell us!" Trevor playfully nudged her on the shoulder.

Savannah smirked as she looked down at her nude stiletto nails. "Lets just say, I go from Monday to Friday, and Saturday to Sunday on that boy!" My mouth immediately widened, and so did the other people around us.

Trevor covered his mouth as he lost it and died. "You're so crazy." He shook his head at her. "Is the D good?"

Savannah dramatically plunged her hand to her chest and the other to her mouth, acting as if she was crying. "The D good." She whispered, making me quietly laugh to myself. "The D bomb."

"You're so lucky." Trevor's head smacked down on the table.

I quickly came up with an idea as I tried not to let my break up affect me. "Why don't we go find you a boyfriend?" Savannah gasped.

"Oh shit! Lets do it!" Savannah exclaimed, nudging Trevor, who's head was down on the table.

"Uhhhhh." He groaned, pouting like a small puppy. "I'm not ready for a relationship."

I playfully rolled my eyes. "That's just an excuse."

"Can we just go to the mall?" Trevor's cheeks flushed as he ate the ice cubes in his drink.

Savannah raised an eyebrow at him. "I'm down." I smiled in our agreement.

"Alright lets go." I stood up, pulling Trevor's arm towards the door.

"I'll meet you guys at the car. Ima say bye to Kai!" Savannah spoke behind us as I threw her a wave.

As I walked the halls to my apartment, something odd captured my attention, and that was a neighbor's door opened

It was weird because I've never seen any sign of life around this building other than Blaire. It's not bad to wanna know who you're surrounded with.