34. Fishing for a New Love Interest?

I felt like a corpse as I struggled to walk home, my legs wanting to give up

I felt like a corpse as I struggled to walk home, my legs wanting to give up. I just wanted to drop dead with every step I took and the situation between me and Xavier isn't helping.

Watching Xavier drive away last week without struggle broke me into pieces. I felt like everything around me turned black and I couldn't do anything about it.

I was also confused at the sight of that person explaining everything to Xavier as if they were me. They literally knew every single detail of what happened.

Should I be worried?

Eh.

College isn't at all close to heaven. You would think I'd just be a little petite girl named Tessa who all of a sudden falls in love with a bad boy and goes on to having a wild relationship, but no. Instead, I'm this girl who just so happens to be thrown into all this bullshit in life for no FUCKING REASON!

Life sucks and that's the truth.

I let out a loud sigh, momentarily cutting off the silence that surrounded me and this blue neighborhood. And no that's not a Troye Sivan reference. This neighborhood is just insanely depressing and sad.

As I proceeded to walk with the strong intention of just wanting to go home, I didn't know if I was going crazy or was just tired, but all of a sudden, a bunch of distant noises of what sounded like a song started to ring.

My head awkwardly looked around to scan my surroundings, and then just before I could've prepared my eyes, it was already to late.

There he was, walking across from me. He had on the same black headphones that I first saw him wear and it was placed comfortably on his messy black hair. I couldn't help but look at him as I examined his clothes. He was wearing black jeans, his hands buried deep into the pockets of his dark grey bomber jacket that covered his tattoos.

The loud sound must've came from his headphones. Damn, how is he not deaf?

The music coming from his headphones almost looked euphorically orgasmic to him, he looked happy but didn't have on a smile. It's hard to explain.

Just before I could've looked back to my path, his head quickly turned towards me, almost making my stomach drop.

The second his blue ocean eyes met mine, my head quickly snapped away in embarrassment. I felt my cheeks redden as I failed to hide my face with my hair. Well this sucks.

I quickly hurried my pace the second I got a view of my house. I saw him glance at me from the corner of my eyes, for some reason, I just felt so intimidated by him.