49. Surviving an Armada Pt. 1

I licked my lips as I listened to Savannah and Trevor argue before me, my whole body wrapped in a comfortable burrito as I nestled against the couch.

It was the next day after the huge WWE fight that went down last night, and I'd be lying if I said I felt better.

Savannah rolled her eyes. "But Arielle didn't have to get in the middle of their fight! If there's one thing I know, you should never try to break up two boys fighting!" Trevor quickly responded.

"But that's not Arielle's fault! I think we're forgetting that Xavier didn't have to try and fight Azazel in the first place! Without a doubt, Xavier became as dramatic as usual and had to berserk!" I sighed as I listened to Trevor's response. "He's turning to a possessive person! He should've just acted like his age and tried to understand what was happening, regardless if Azazel was shirtless or not!"

Savannah let him finish as she sipped on her tea, listening to Trevor talk. "Yea I get that Xavier loves her, but he's being toxic! If it weren't because of him, Arielle wouldn't have to get elbowed." Trevor ended as he breathed.

Savannah raised her finger in the air. "But that shit was an accident! Arielle shoulda stayed where she was at and her feet wouldn't have gotten worse. She shoulda just kept on screaming to stop the fight!" I sniffed.

Trevor laughed as he visibly started to get heated. "Because screaming from afar is gonna solve anything right? It's not Arielle's fault at all! Also, she said it went down at around 11:50 p.m, how would she know Azazel was there fixing his furniture? And obviously she's gonna try and stop them fighting because why would she wanna see them fight in the first place?"

Savannah sighed as she rested her head on her hands. "But Arielle didn't have to overreact. Come on now, we know Xavier is capable and willing to kill himself. What she said was harsh."

"Savannah.." Trevor's voice sounded like he wanted to strangle her. "What she did and how she acted was normal! You're acting like its okay for Kai to elbow your face off the earth, just because it was an accident!" Trevor wasn't stopping. "And if it was such an accident, why the hell did he continue to focus in punching Azazel instead of turning back to Arielle sooner!"

"Boy!" Savannah exclaimed. "Because he was blacked out with rage-" She was quickly interrupted again, which made her roll her eyes as she sipped on tea.

Trevor quickly stood up as Savannah snapped her neck back. "It doesn't matter if your blacked out with rage, that sounds so dumb! If you hit someone that you truly love, you forget about your hatred towards something, and check to see if that person you hurt is okay!" He then turned towards me. "I know you and Xavier have something deep, but I'm sorry, he shows his true colors when he's mad."

I remained quiet, closing my eyes as I tried not to move before I make my feet and head feel any worse.

"I guess you right." Savannah hesitated for a second as she sighed. "Sorry girl." She turned towards me as I threw her a small smile.

Trevor kneeled before me. "What you did was fine! You should stop protecting Xavier's childish ways just because he loves you! That's the most idiotic thing I've ever heard! Xavier can pass as a normal person but when he gets angry, it feels like his mind becomes blocked or something. Maybe it's from him going through so much trauma in life but it gets really ugly. Trust me, I sympathize with him fully, but he's just a mess and at the end of the day it's just such a complicated situation."