8. A Flash Flood of Problems Pt. 1

This was it. I had enough. Kaitlyn Von Pussy purposely went out with my brother because she knew it was gonna piss me off. It was finally time to cut her off immediately. Kaitlyn has to be put to her place, AGAIN!

Problem is, I truly don't have anything against her but the video, which I already used. It's only been a week of college and I already have problems to tend to? What the hell?

I rapidly barged inside Tanner's room, his head slowly looking up at me as I tried to ignore whatever he was doing with his hands.

He rolled his eyes at me as he sighed. "May I help you?" He queried deeply.

"May I kill you?" I narrowed my eyes at him.

He stood up off the bed as he turned off his computer. "Why do you care so much? Kaitlyn is hot."

"That demon is not hot! How dare you?" I exclaimed, my voice rising in volume. "Tanner you need to understand, she's a horrible person, she sleeps with everybody!"

He didn't even try to look at me in the eye.

"I sleep with everybody too?" Tanner half-laughed. "Who cares?"

"Tanner stop being dumb, you need to cut all ties with her, she is not a good person." My voice talked in a serious tone.

"And you are?" He snapped. "Why should you care who I go out with?"

"I'm good enough to the point where I would go up to you and tell you that she's the devil!" I exclaimed. "Why can't you just trust me for once?"

"Please get out of my room." Tanner rolled his eyes at me.

I grunted in annoyance as I clenched my fists at him. "Fine, mess yourself up, I don't care! Considering the fact that you read so many books, you'd think you'd learn about common sense, but I guess not." I scoffed, immediately storming out of his room, banging the door behind me.

He's so naive that it bothers me so much. But, I guess we tend to have some stuff in common right? Sometimes I wonder why I couldn't be just the only child, like seriously.

You know, at first I didn't like them though because it felt like my mom was forcing me to see them as brothers. But now I guess I can say I do.

It all started when my mom had me and my other brother with my biological dad, whom both I've never met. Since their marriage didn't work out they decided to divorce. My dad gained custody of my brother while my mom got me.

We haven't talked to them ever since. Which honestly sucks. I don't even know my brother's name, nor my dad's.

Since my mom was scared I'd be too lonely, she decided to remarry, and decided to have more kids, causing her to have twins. Then popped out Tanner and Alec.

They got more of their dad's features than my mom, thus making them look so different from me.

Since life sucks, their dad decided it was okay to leave and never come back. Not leaving a message, letter, or anything to acknowledge the both of them.

My mom was left as a single mom with 3 kids, working hard every single day just to put a damn piece of toast in our mouths.