6. Gut her like a Fish

Practice the next day was amazing, I can just feel the burning rage that came with Kaitlyn's eyes that it made me so happy.

"You look joyful." Trevor slowly tilted his head at me as he threw me a confused smile. "The D was that good?"

I laughed as I slipped my cap off my head. "No! I'm happy, because the devil confronted me yesterday after practice." What I said made his jaw drop.

"No way in hell?" Trevor bubbled. "No pun intended." His voice subtly got louder with curiosity.

"Okay, so she walked towards me with her ugly ass heels, and then she started saying all types of shit about her wanting to shove dicks in her mouth and saying I can't stop her, because apparently I see her as competition." I rolled my eyes as Trevor exploded in laughter.

"What a sad clown." Trevor replied, making my face brighten.

"Oh my god! That's what I called her! I was like, I would punch you, but I wouldn't wanna ruin your clown makeup." I spoke proudly as I watched Trevor's face completely go crazy.

He jumped in joy as he kept laughing, causing him to hit against someone.

"Oh shit sorry." Trevor immediately looked back as a pair of hands held onto him.

"It's alright." Steven's deep voice let out as his eyes shimmered at him, quickly letting go of Trevor.

Suddenly, they both just awkwardly stared at each other for quite sometime, not letting out a single word, or noise.

What the hell?

"S-sorry, it won't happen again." Trevor awkwardly sat back next to me as his face flushed.

My mouth widened at him. "What was that little moment you guys just had?" I raised my eyebrows at him.

Trevor half-laughed. "What are you talking about? It happens all the time."

I kept my eyes at Trevor, never have I ever seen his face this red before.

"Mhm." I playfully narrowed my eyes at him as he covered his face with his hands.

"Stop, it's really nothing." Trevor mumbled.

"Yea, and I'm pregnant." I replied sarcastically. "There's some sexual tension between you guys, and you know it." He snorted as I spoke.

"He's not like that. He's straighter than a damn Ticonderoga pencil!" He smiled at me.

"But hey, Ticonderoga pencils have little dents all around it." I wiggled my eyebrows at him.

"Arielle stop it!" He spoke like a little baby as his face only got redder.

Just before I could've replied back, a voice quickly interrupted us.

"It's practice time, break is over." Kaitlyn looked at her nails as she spoke, then proceeding to walk away.

That's it?

Trevor pursed his lips at me. "You must've gotten that hoe scared!" He whispered, laughing to himself quietly.

"She better be." My eyes glared down at Kaitlyn's ugly pink fur jacket.