48. When Hurricanes Collide

I felt every parts of my body ache as I feared for what was gonna happen next.

Xavier glared at Azazel as I glanced down at my feet which were bleeding. I figured I was so in shock that I didn't even feel the sudden pain that was gradually growing beneath me.

Azazel looked at us as Xavier quickly stood up, burying his face onto his hands as a rush of emotions probably went through him.

"Who's he?" Azazel questioned out of nowhere as Xavier's eyes pierced through me, his face red from visible anger that looked like it was only growing.

I stuttered as I tried to walk away from the glass shards. "This is Xavier." I answered quietly, Azazel's deep blue eyes looking at him.

Xavier quickly spoke as he walked towards me. "Is this what we're doing?" His voice was a bomb waiting to explode. "Who the hell is he?"

"He's my roommate, his name is Azazel." The second I heard his answer, he quickly threw his head back, slowly turning back around to Azazel.

I remained close to Xavier at all times, worried that he'll spiral out of control and Azazel won't be ready for it.

"You've been sleeping with him huh?" Xavier looked back at me, clearly misunderstood yet again.

Azazel quickly spoke before me. "Dude I'm her roommate, nothing else!" Xavier ignored him as his steel eyes locked with mine.

Xavier looked at me in complete anger, his emotions almost making him feel and look a different way.  "Are you fucking serious?" He screamed out loud now as I looked down. "Since when?"

Xavier's menacingly furious voice made me tense up as his fists tightly closed.

"He's just my roommate!" I yelled into his face, making Xavier clench his jaw at me as he looked back towards Azazel, who genuinely looked worried. "Stop assuming things! You don't own me, I can have a roommate if I want too!"

I felt my heart beat faster as Xavier's silence made the room a lot more terrifying.

Xavier and Azazel in the same room is an apocalypse waiting to happen.

All of a sudden, I watched Xavier's body rush towards Azazel, it was already too late to pull him back as I sharply breathed from the cuts on my foot.

"I'm gonna fucking kill you!" Xavier quickly ran towards Azazel as his fist immediately struck him, making Azazel immediately fall down as I closed my eyes.

Xavier rapidly got on top of Azazel as he continuously punched him in the stomach, making Azazel cough hard.

I got out of the shards of glass as fast as possible as I kept looking at what was happening.

Azazel's fist stormed towards Xavier, making his body pull back as Azazel kicked him away. "I don't even know who you are!" Azazel exclaimed, backing up away from him.

Xavier remained quiet as he then slammed Azazel towards the wall, making Azazel's head snap back hard.

One of Xavier's hand tightly locked around Azazel's throat as the other continuously punched him in the stomach.

"Stop!" The sounds of the hard and painful punches made me wince as I screamed, running towards Xavier to stop him. "Xavier what the hell! He didn't do anything to y-" I was quickly interrupted.

Interrupted by something so random that even I couldn't understand why it happened.

Xavier's elbow struck back against my face as my eyes widened in shock and pain.