41. Submerged into Confusion

The atmosphere around me fell silent as my mind remained blank. My eyes slowly looked down as the train continued to run.

It felt like everything was shut off. My feelings, my thoughts, my overall brain couldn't process the whole thing.

I slowly got myself up, hearing Savannah's voice behind me. "Is everything okay?" She loudly queried, trying to speak over the train as she ran towards me.

Her hand gently grabbed my arm. "What's wrong? Where's Xavier, is he here?"

One last tear drop fell down my eye. "He's gone." Savannah immediately hugged me.

"What?" She queried anxiously. "What do you mean?"

I remained quiet as I whimpered in Savannah's arms. My mouth didn't have the ability to talk.

The thought of Xavier dead was extremely traumatic.

The train quickly passed behind me, it's loud noise leaving Savannah and I in the cold night.

Our surroundings got quiet as I dreaded to turn around, I didn't wanna see Xavier behind me in ways I couldn't think of seeing.

"Where'd he go?" Savannah continued to question. "We need to find him!" She quickly ended the hug to look at me. "Did you see him?"

"Y-yes!" I couldn't help but scream. "He was in the train tracks!"

Her face immediately furrowed as she looked behind me, proceeding to run towards the tracks.

I covered my mouth as I cried, terrified of everything around me.

"A-Arielle, help me!" Savannah exclaimed loudly behind me, quickly making me turn around as my throat felt numb.

My puffy reddened eyes widened at the sight of Savannah helping up Xavier, his arm going over her shoulder as the blood on his stomach caught my eye.

"Oh god." I whispered under my breath, sprinting towards Savannah and Xavier.

The second I reached them, I quickly grabbed Xavier's other arm over my shoulder.

Savannah was audibly struggling as we proceeded to bring Xavier to the car, neither of us aware of Xavier being alive or not.

His hair was down, masking his face that still seemed moist from all the tears.

God please be alive.

After minutes of carrying Xavier, we finally reached Savannah's car, slightly relieved.

Savannah spoke again. "Hurry open the backseat!" I immediately listened as she passed me her keys, rapidly opening the door. "This boy better be alive so I can beat his dramatic ass for getting blood on my car!" She ended, carefully laying Xavier down in the back.

Xavier was terrifyingly unresponsive. When I held him, his fingers also felt ice cold. Not a single breath also seemed to escape his mouth which continued to make me nervous.

Knowing Xavier had the chance to move out the way gave me some sense of hope for his life, but what I'm worried about now is what caused him to bleed in the first place, and how big the wound is.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Soakedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें