4. Plunging into Another Beginning

I was so over everything, all I wanted to do was beat that demon so bad to the point her own dad wouldn't even recognize her.

Oh my god I need to calm down. Violence isn't the answer to everything and the last thing I need to do is show her that she gets to me. For some odd reason I just know it probably fuels her ego even more.

Walking home was surprisingly easy since my anger fueled my energy.

My eyes focused down at the cracked concrete as a loud and familiar bicycle bell ringed behind me, subtly making me jump back.

"Oh, I wonder why that girl over there looks sad?" Xavier's familiarly charming voice chimed. "Should I talk to her?" His continuous pedaling was audible to my ears, making me crack out a small smile as I kept walking.

I playfully ignored him, causing him to speak again.

"I think I should just keep following her." He teased. "This is a pretty nice view of her as-." I interrupted him

"Don't!" I laughed my word out as I my head snap back at him, my eyes narrowing in annoyance as we both laughed.

He quickly stopped his bicycle in front of me. "Am I taking you home or what?" The strong alluring scent of his cologne presented itself.

"I think I'm just gonna walk." I bit my lip as I couldn't even look back at him. "It's just been a really long day." I talked in a low voice.

His body quickly jumped off the bike, making it fall down to the ground. One of his hands wrapped around me as another gently cupped my reddened cheek. "Tell me what's wrong." He quietly whispered, his lips an inch away from mine.

"I don't wanna talk about it." Keeping my glued eyes down to the floor.

"Well we're gonna talk about it." He threw me devilish smirk as he let go off me, then walking back to his bike. "Come on, get on."

"Xavier, last time you told me we were gonna talk about something, we ended up-" I quickly stopped whatever I was gonna say as I let out an exasperated sigh.

He raised an eyebrow at me, signaling that he was gonna finish my sentence. "So what?" My eyes dilated into his as he spoke."You liked it. I know you did." His silver eyes brightened at me as he bit is lip.

I rolled my eyes at him as my cheeks began to burn. "Look I'm just gonna walk."

"But-" I interrupted him.

"No." I turned myself back towards the path.

"But-" I interrupted him again.

"No."

"But."

"Xavier, you're not helping me feel better." I continued to walk as he pedaled his bike right next to me.

"Get on my bike, let me take you to my house, and I'll do more than make you feel better, please." He begged seductively beside me, making my cheeks flush.

"I'll see you tomorrow." I muttered, loud enough for only him to hear.

"I love you. You know that right?" He let out as I walked passed him.

"I love you too!" I looked back for only a second, throwing him a quick salute.

As I turned back around, words that I said not to while ago started to replay back in my head. "Relationships are so 2009, I just don't wanna be in one."