19. Return of The Stingrays Pt. 2

Xavier and I finally arrived at the huge house that the party was being held at. I could already hear the godawful mainstream pop music playing, making me wanna jump off a bridge.

"Come on." Xavier landed a quick kiss on my lips as he reached out for my hand. "You okay?" He queried, the party lights reflecting off of his captivatingly silver eyes.

"Yea why wouldn't I be?" I anxiously breathed, my eyes looking at the huge colorful lights.

"I know when you're lying." He stopped walking. "If you don't feel okay, tell me." He placed his warm palm against my face as his eyes scanned mine.

"I'm fine." I rolled my eyes, proceeding to drag him towards the house. "Come on." I laughed.

We stopped once we finally arrived at the door, waiting for it to be opened, but a voice behind us just had to speak.

"Hey guys." Cashmere's voice let out, making our heads turn towards him. "It's open." He half-laughed, pushing the wide door open.

Immediately, the scent of weed, alcohol, sweat, and the devil's booty juice presented itself into my nose. "Oh okay." I subtly moved my head back as I felt like all of my senses became more alert.

"Yea, it's always a mixture of smells in there. Come on." Cashmere tilted his head at us, gesturing for us to come inside.

I let out a sigh as Xavier smiled at me. "Stay with me at all times." He spoke, gripping onto my hand.

All three of us entered the extremely loud party. The huge house was filled with a bunch of people, some dancing, some drinking, and some just probably dead on the floor.

"Here, follow me." Cashmere's voice spoke louder as Nicki Minaj played in the background. "I'll show you where the team is at." He smiled at us, my body cringing at the song.

"This dude named Michael used to ride motorcycles, dick bigger than a tower, I ain't talking about Eiffel's"

"Dear lord, help my urge not to burn this house down." I muttered to myself as I followed Xavier to a room.

We entered a large room that looked insanely designed by a straight male who likes to cheat on girls for fun. As in this meant that this was Andrew's mansion.

The room was dimly lit by colored lights on every corner of the room, casting dark red shadows on everyone's faces. This kinda resembled a darkroom that photographers would use to develop pictures, I can't lie, it made me feel frightened for some reason.

"Hey!" Andrew's loud voice exclaimed towards Xavier.

I glanced behind Andrew, some of the boys playing pool and some playing on an air hockey table, what? A air hockey table? I widened my eyes as I couldn't help but process how rich Andrew really is.

Instead of snapping myself back to reality, a pair of hands had already done that for me, making my mouth widen. "Tonight's gonna be a goodnight Arielle." Andrew's mouth touched against my ear as he whispered.

I was getting ready to push him off but he had already moved back, his smile looking terrifyingly evil, I can just tell he's plotting revenge for me not going to Winter Formal with him, and I don't like it.