10. Maelstrom in a Form of Malice

"I need your help." I blurted out to Trevor, causing him to stop eating his sandwich.

"Wha?" He raised an eyebrow at me, quickly swallowing down his food.

"I need to expose Kaitlyn for the terrible person that she is." What I said made Trevor's eyes subtly widen at me. "I need like her phone or something. I'm pretty sure there's stuff in there."

"Um, I'm not about to get myself into this. She can ruin my life!" Trevor let out anxiously. "No thanks."

"Not if we ruin her's first." My voice becoming lower. "Please. We need to get rid of her." I begged.

"U-um." He sighed deeply as he looked down at his sandwich. "I-I don't know, it's seems pretty risky."

Right after Trevor's answer, another voice appeared out of nowhere.

"Surprise." Steven sat himself next to us, throwing all of us a smile. "What's up?"

"Oh you know, the usual." I returned his polite smile. "Plotting how to get rid of that demon named Kaitlyn." I talked casually, making him laugh.

He clicked his tongue. "That's gonna be hard, knowing our team is filled with a bunch of horny dogs, they'll probably be in her side."

"Last time they weren't." My eyes looking at him intently.

"Last time." He repeated. "She could've simply slept with all of them just to change their mind."

I rolled my eyes is disgust. "Fuck!" I exclaimed.

"Me." Max's voice appeared out of nowhere.

"Me too." Braxton chuckled, all of them sitting with us.

"Kaitlyn isn't that bad." Max simpered, licking his lips at me.

"You don't even understand." I muttered angrily. "You're just saying that cus she probably gave you a blow job in the locker room or something."

"Not even." Max subtly widened his mouth at me. "It's interesting that you would think about someone blowing me though." He winked, making me roll my eyes at him.

Wait I have an idea!

"Max." I turned towards him, catching him off guard.

"I love it when you say my name." He bit his lip at me.

"I'm gonna need you get Kaitlyn's phone for me." My voice spoke seriously.

"What the fuck? Is this a heist?" He chuckled nervously, digging his hands into his pockets.

"Yea." I replied, all of their eyes looking at me in a 'are you serious?' Look. "I want you to steal the phone and then find out what the password for it is. Once I go on it I'll expose every terrible thing I can possibly find about her.

Trevor's face immediately looked concerned. "Arielle, that's like something a mean girl would do." He took a quick pause. "Isn't that illegal?"

"I don't care anymore, mean girl I would be if it means for her to get the hell out of my life." I replied frantically. "You don't understand, she ruined what could've been a decent high-school time for me, and she's plotting to do it again. I really need to do this." I took the time to scan their faces.