Prologue

Guys, I'm sorry if this offends any one of you. I don't mean to be offensive, but please don't take my chapter too seriously. It's just a book and this is just fiction. I don't mean any of this in reality because of course reality is much different from my thoughts.
I'm sorry again.

*trigger warning*

Stupid.

That's what I thought about self harming. It's just so wrong. Why to hurt yourself because of some problems? Why not think of different ways to solve them?

I never understood what would make a person so angry, fill a person with so much self-hatred that they'd have to take a razor and cut their own skin.

Self harming is something that I've always hated. I always used to ask my Mom that why do people harm there own selves?

"They have their reasons." She always used to reply.

But of course I never believed that.

Your girlfriend/boyfriend broke up with you. Self-Harm. Your parents are dead. Self harm. You lost your job. Self harm. You're bullied. Self harm.

Isn't that what people do? If your girlfriend/boyfriend broke up with you then people should just move on because obviously they weren't worthy enough of you. Or if your parents are dead then make plans for your future. I'm not telling you to not even shed a tear, but try moving on.

If you lost your job then try getting a new one instead of mourning. Or if you're bullied then stand up for yourself. Don't hurt yourself. No matter what.

On the other hand though, we cannot judge others decisions without actually standing in their shoes. But that's life for you, anything but easy. We have to learn to cope with it.

That's what I think. Or at least I used to.

Because here I am, locked in my room, slashing my wrists open and letting my blood mix with my tears on the floor.

All this because of one man.

The man who changed me.

Note : This book will be MAJORLY edited once it's done.

Guys, this is my first actual book. The other one was a fanfic. Anyways, it might suck due to my lack of experience.

Also, again I'm gonna apologise if this content offends you.

Another important thing is that, uh, I'm not sure how should I phrase it but this book is mostly filled with humour.
Or well, I've tried to make it humorous.
Hopefully, you actually laugh before commenting this : 😂