Chapter 22 - I Had Lost My First Kiss To My Best Friend's Boyfriend

Guys, I'm not sure how this chapter turned out. I tried describing Jess's emotions but uh, it's not that good.

Chapter dedicated to no one in particular.

I get out of the cab I had taken from Elliot's home at the destination at which Asher had told me to come, looking around frantically for any sort of emergency event or a guy called Ashford Miller. I found none though.

This area was mostly filled up with people coming all dressed up. Most of them looked like teenagers though. The girls were all wearing slutty clothes except one. I'm pretty sure she was dragged here by her friends and against her will, cause' she looked pretty uncomfortable.

The sun had now decided to leave and make some space for the moon. A few thousand stars were twinkling in the dark sky tonight, and I was getting more pissed and worried with the passing second.

Although, this place does look quite familiar but I can't grasp why. It just looks like I've been here, that to recently. I realised after a while, the reason of the familiarity.

Oh. So, this was the place I had come two weeks before, the time when I had got seriously wasted.

Hopefully Asher isn't drunk today, like me two weeks ago.

And as for my feelings, they were not happy. Asher had trampled my perfect day.

Such a date ruiner.

I don't think I'll be able to get over the fact that Asher interrupted or basically destroyed my first about to be date with my first boyfriend ever. This did not increase my affection towards him, I guarantee you that.

"Ash, where the fuck are you?" I muttered, still looking around.

I wandered around aimlessly for a while, looking around for any sight of Asher and at the same time thinking about Elliot's unhappy expression after I announced that I had to leave.

"Jess..." I heard a small voice call.

"Who's there?" I spoke as I looked around for the source of voice.

"Jess, here." The same voice, very much like Asher's spoke a little louder.

After looking around for some more time, I found the one and only Ashford Miller in a black coloured shirt with a pair of skinny jeans, completely wasted and leaning on the wall of a grey coloured building.

"Ash? Damn, what happened?" I asked. Great, I mean fantastic. I'm not even sure where we are right now and he's wasted. Just perfect.

He began sobbing. Like a complete break down.

"I can't do this anymore. This all just doesn't make sense," he said as he continued sobbing.

"What doesn't make sense?" I asked, patting his back to calm him down.

"My life. And Cass..." He trailed off.

"What happened to Cass? It better not be your fault Ashford." I warned, fear settling in my heart.

"I did. It's all my fault. I was the one who was fucking sober." He sobbed harder.