Chapter 13 - We've Had Enough Drama To Last Us A Year

The amazing cover is by Calipsye and it looks awesome!! Keep up the good work!
And also I dedicate this chapter too chocalatemadgirl123 for being the best friend I've always wanted!

"What the fuck is he doing here?" Asher yelled at the both of us, just as I had predicted.

"He's coming with us." I calmly stated.

"And why was I not informed of this?" Asher asked, sending me a murderous glare.

"We forgot?" Cass said, flashing him an innocent smile.

"I'm not going anywhere with him." Asher said, as he looked towards the door.

"Please don't! I promise that I'll pay you back somehow!" I pleaded, I didn't want Cass to get upset about this. That would ruin the damn trip, which I strongly didn't want to happen.

"You'll pay me back anyhow?" Asher asked, with an eyebrow raised, which showed that he was taking some sort of interest in my deal. Yes, this is exactly what I want. My evil scheme had begin its magic.

Just kidding,

"Yeah, anything." I replied as I nodded. At that time though, I didn't know what I was getting myself into.

"Well, then...I think I can make an exception tonight." Asher said, showing his award winning grin.

"Oh thank you so much!" Cass said as she went ahead and kissed him. This, for an apparent reason, made me feel a emotion similar to jealousy. But of course, it wasn't that. I mean, why would I be jealous?

"Hey guys." Elliot said, making an appearance in our small apartment.

"Oh hey Ashford." He said with a small nod.

Asher did not reply and an awkward silence loomed over us. I decided to clear my throat to get rid of this silence.

"So, let's go?" I asked, looking at each one of them. Cass was looking worriedly towards Asher, and he, himself looked as if he could punch a hole through a wall. And Elliot, well he just smirked, which looked hot.

"Yeah, let's go." Elliot replied as he walked out. All of us followed him quietly. After I ensured that our main door was locked for the tenth time, I decided to keep the keys in my handbag.

The car ride was awkward and silent. All of us waited for someone to say something, but none of knew what to exactly say when you're riding with two guys, out of one which's your best friend's boyfriend and the other is your old high school crush, who won't even look at each other for more than a second without cursing.

We reached the museum after twenty minutes. I swear these twenty minutes were the most awkwardest moments of my life. And I would not want to experience them ever again, this I swear.

"Good evening." The security greeted as we arrived.

The museum was just as I had imagined it to be. Amazing.

Every single painting took my breath away, each of them more fascinating than the others. I looked at one painting for ten minutes and then moved on. This was one of the best experiences I've had.

"This is so boring." Asher groaned.

I gasped in surprise. "How could you even dare to insult such beautiful paintings?"