✔Eleven: "Be honest with me." (R)

Liv

After stepping out of our new spacious shower, I wrapped a towel around my body and stood in front of the foggy mirror. I used my hand to clear the fog then used another towel to dry myself off.

Justin and I had been staying in our new home for only a few days now and I still couldn't believe that this was his gift to me for our relationship. It was definitely bigger than my little apartment (which I was starting to miss), spacious and brighter. The bed we slept in was softer, the sun room was my favourite, and I could literally do a back flip in the kitchen more than once, if I wanted to. It was exactly what I'd imagined my first house to be like: traditionally decorated, spacious and warm.

I had stopped bleeding and was ready to take Justin up on his house testing offer. I'd never woken up feeling sexually frustrated before and I was disappointed to wake up and find that Justin wasn't in bed.

I stepped into the bedroom and went to the walk-in closet where Justin's clothing was already hung, and I picked out one of his button down shirts. Underneath it, I wore the best pair of undies that I'd packed and I walked down to the kitchen where Justin was getting out some ingredients to make breakfast.

I smiled and walked over to him. Standing behind him, I wrapped my arms around his torso and kissed the tattoo on the back of his neck.

"Good morning." I said, my hands now travelling underneath the white t-shirt he had on.

Justin turned around to face me and he gave me a big smile.

"Good morning indeed." He said, leaning down to kiss my lips and lift me so he could place me on the island's counter top. "I'm guessing you woke up on the right side of the bed," he said with a smile.

"Guess who had no nightmares last night or cramps?" I smiled.

"You?"

"And guess who woke up feeling sexy this morning?"

"Sexy as in horny?"

I laughed and nodded my head.

"Girls get that too?" Justin tried not to laugh.

"Get what?"

"Morning glory, without the erection, in your case."

"Are we seriously going to start the day with a biology lesson, Justin?" I giggled.

"I'm just asking."

"You're killing me." I said.

"Speaking of biology, are you done?" He grinned.

"Would I be down here in my boyfriend's shirt if I wasn't?" I batted my lashes.

"Does your boyfriend know you look that good in his clothes?" Justin bit his lip and checked me out.

"I don't think so." I joked.

"You should tell him he's missing out." Justin kissed me slowly.

I placed my hands on his shoulders and kissed him back.

Justin's hands traveled up my leg and he tugged on my panties as we made out.

To allow him to pull them down, I leaned back on my arms and unexpectedly placed one of my hands in a pack of blueberries which I assumed Justin wanted to use for breakfast.

After he'd successfully gotten them off me, he kissed me again, this time with more force and passion than before.

I moaned and grabbed a fist full of his hair, staining it with the blueberry juices I'd gotten on my hand a moment ago. I wrapped my legs around him to bring him closer and I lost myself in the heat of that moment.