✔Fourteen: "What is she doing here?"

Liv

After an evening spent watching movies in our home theater, Jocelyn was done for that day. Our Friday night had been spent laughing and catching up on things since we last saw each other but I hadn't yet told Jocelyn that I was pregnant.

Saturday started a bit late for us because we'd both gone to bed tired the night before. When I got up, I made us some breakfast while checking up on Justin via text.

'I hope you dreamt about me last night 😉'

I got a response instantly.

'I did. Did you?'

'Nah, I dreamt about Drake 😍'

'One night without me and you're already seeing other men 😑'

I laughed as I typed out my response:

'I'm just playing. I only dream about you 😙'

'That's what I like to hear 😄 how are my two angels doing? Did you sleep alright? How was yesterday with my mom?'

'Even in another city you're still over protective lol. I'm fine, I'm sure the baby's fine. I slept fine, yesterday with your mom was fine'

'Just fine?'

'Yessss 😄'

'Okay.'

'I miss you'

'I wanna talk to you'
'😭'

'I'll call you later, ok? Jocelyn's coming downstairs and we're having a girls day today 💃'

'💔'

'💋'

"Olivia, where are you?" Jocelyn called out."

"I'm in the kitchen." I smiled and put my phone away in my pocket.

"Smells good." She walked over and smiled, "good mornting."

"Morning," I giggled. "How'd you sleep?"

"Like a king." She stretched, "Thank you."

I turned the stove off and went to get some plates and bowls out.

I was feeling really hungry and I took it that Jocelyn wasn't because she kept pulling faces at my dishes after she'd told me she was fine with just some coffee and French toast.

"Could you cut that out, please?" I put the box of cereal down so I could look at her.

"What did I do?" Jocelyn laughed.

"You're judging my appetite."

"I'm just shocked. Look at your plates-- one, two, three..."

"I can count, thank you." I put my hand in her face and she laughed as she pushed it away.

"You're still PMS-ING, huh?" She giggled.

I ignored her and took a large bite of my toast.

"I'd forgotten about the gift I brought for us to share." She snapped her fingers and hurried out of the kitchen.

While Jocelyn was getting her gift, my phone beeped in my pocket.

Justin had sent me a picture of himself standing half naked in front of the mirror.