✔Thirty Nine: "Thank you so much."

Liv

I'd sat in that plane for hours on end, anxious and excited about my first time out of America; my first time in London. Sitting next to my new bodyguard, Andrew, should've made this trip a whole lot easier, considering he was the only person I could talk to, but he just made me extra nervous with all his seriousness.

My first week in London was so busy, I didn't have time to do some sight seeing. It was all signings and readings for my supporters. Justin had only landed early yesterday and it had been rehearsals for him ever since. He and I weren't even in the same hotel and I hadn't seen him since my arrival so I missed him.

I'd spent the day doing another reading and book signing and, instead of resting for my first international interview which was finally taking place the next day, I spent my night interacting with my supporters online.

I must've only caught one blink of sleep when my alarm went off at 7am (local time). I let it ring for a while before I opened my eyes to slowly  reach over to the pillow next to me and pick my phone up to turn off the cursed alarm.

My body felt stiff since I'd only gotten 3 hours of sleep in a nice bed but, even that, my heart beat with so much excitement for the day ahead.

While I day-dreamed about the day ahead, my phone vibrated in my hand with a text message from Justin: 'knock em dead with ur gorgeous smile today, baby. I'll find a way to catch ur interview (; see u later. Love u lots- Jay Bear'

I smiled to myself and reread the message.

I missed him a ton but we were finally in the same city.

My phone rang and I closed my heavy eyes as I answered.

"Hello?" I said in my sleepy voice.

"O-li-vi-yaaaaaa!" I knew that messed up singing voice very well.

A smile spread across my face and I giggled.

"Jocelyn, it's too early in the day for all of this." I said.

"I know, but this call is worth it."

"Yeah, well I've got jet-lag."

"The life of the rich and famous." She sighed.

"What do you want, Lyn." I smiled and rolled my eyes.

"To wish you well for your interview. They got a link up on their twitter page so I'll be watching it as it happens. I can't wait!"

"I'm nervous." I admitted.

"I would be too if the world was gonna be watching me go on about my man but I'm sure it'll be alright. You just... keep smiling like you always do."

"What's with people and my smile?"

"You're always smiling. Even when you're mad and I'm not even exaggerating."

"When I'm mad, it's a humorous smile, like 'how on earth could one be so stupid?'."

"A smile is a smile. Even when it's creepy looking because you're angry and it looks like you're finna stab someone, it's still a smile," Jocelyn sang.

I chuckled.

"Well, I'll be smiling hard today then cause I'm nervous and I have a long day."

Jocelyn got to asking me about Justin's show and teased me about it until we got to talking about her still being single. Our conversation was cut off by a knock on my door so I had to say goodbye in case it was Naomi, finally here.