✔Sixteen: "What you smiling about?" (R)

Justin

My album launch was finally happening and I hadn't been able to sleep last night just from thinking about it.

Liv had just gotten back from her three weeks away, doing another leg of her book signing, and I was excited to have her back. A lot had happened while she was away and I needed to fill her in. Apart from buying this Lamborghini I was waiting for her in, I'd been getting texts from Becky. I felt that it would be better if Liv heard about that from me.

I backed my new toy out of the garage when I heard Liv call my name and, just as her jaw dropped when she saw it, mine dropped when I saw what she was wearing.

I turned the car off and stepped out to have a better look at my girl.

"Wow." I said as I walked up to her.

"I was thinking the same thing about this car. When did you get it?" She smiled.

"I got bored when you were away so I went shopping." I smiled too, "what do you think?"

"Maybe if you posed next to it..." she joked.

I went to strike my best pose next to my yellow car and she giggled, giving me a thumbs up.

"It's over the top, but I like it. It's totally you." She said, walking over to me.

"Over the top?" I smiled and placed my hands on her hips.

"I'm good with my Mini."

"But we're showing up to my party in my Lambo tonight."

"And you're proud of that. Look at the smirk on your face." Liv giggled.

"Oh, I'm not smirking about the car."

"No?"

"No, I'm smirking about you. You look amazing, baby."

"Ten points to the pregnant lady?" She smiled.

"You barely look pregnant. If anything, you look... hmm." I bit my lip and brought her closer to me, slowly moving my hands to her ass.

"We're gonna be late for your album launch if you keep those thoughts in your head, Jay." She blushed.

"You can't blame me though. I haven't seen you in how many days? And then you show up looking like all sorts of sexy."

"Well, the point was to make you think about me all night tonight." She ran her hands up my chest and rested them on my shoulders.

"I've already started thinking, baby, about all the things I want to do to you." I brushed my lips against Liv's jawline.

She exhaled sharply and gripped my shoulders.

"I want you on the hood of my new car." I whispered in her ear.