✔Twenty Seven: "I want us to work." (R)

** This is a flashback of a chapter **

Liv

Justin stood behind me in our bedroom and helped me out of my silk robe that I'd stepped out of the bathroom in. The room was exactly as I'd left it that afternoon with the balloons still on the ceiling and the rose petals all over the floors. Justin had added to the scene some scented candles and they set the tone for our night of romance; our first one as a married couple.

As my robe fell to the floor, Justin placed some open-mouthed kisses from my shoulder to my neck, and his thumbs drew circles on my hips. After leaving some marks on my neck, Justin unpinned my hair and let it flow down my shoulders in its curly state. I'd almost forgotten what it was like having hair this long since I'd had shorter hair for months, but I knew that Justin liked it long for his own reasons.

I stepped out of my robe completely and turned around to face Justin. He gave me a small smile as I looked at his beautiful face. The pupils of his hazel eyes were already dilated with lust from the sight of a half naked me. Underneath my robe, I'd had on some white lingerie that I'd gotten from Jocelyn as a gift.

 Underneath my robe, I'd had on some white lingerie that I'd gotten from Jocelyn as a gift

Justin seemed to approve. He licked his lips as he looked me up and down, but I didn't give him a long time to look. I stepped forward and helped him out of his bowtie and blazer and kissed him with a lot of want as I worked on the buttons of his white shirt.

Justin's hands grasped at my ass as he brought me as close to him as possible, and feeling his erection through his pants sent my head spinning with desire. Knowing that I still had that effect on him, even while pregnant, was one heck of a confidence booster for me and I wasn't going to let him down.

Pushing his shirt off his shoulders, I tugged at Justin's bottom lip with my teeth and, to my surprise, he swept me off my feet by carrying me to the bed where he continued to torture me with kisses.

He trailed kisses from my lips to my hips and he didn't bother with taking my lace panties off me the normal way. No, he had to tear them off me instead and, for some reason, that made me grip onto the sheets as a pang of pure lust went through my body.

Justin opened my legs and trailed kisses from my knee to my inner thigh. After getting a nod of approval from me, his lips closed around my heated center and my head fell deep into a pillow as my eyes closed slowly. His tongue did beautiful things to me and my fingers grabbed a handful of his soft hair. His fingers entered me and started working at a set rhythm and my hips followed, bucking and meeting his every pump and rotating according to what his thumb did to my sensitive clit. I gritted my teeth and tried to keep from climaxing but I knew that that was a battle I would never win. Justin's fingers were pure magic and I loved it.

"Jesus, Justin!" I cried. My mouth opened and I breathed heavily through it as my body began to heat up. I could almost feel my soul escape my body and I suppose Justin could too because he stopped abruptly, denying me my release, and he gave me a devious smile before he got off the bed so he could get out of the remainder of his clothes.