Q & A | Liv's interview

*** first of all, thank you all for being extra patient for this Q & A! I know it's been MONTHS but I kept all your questions safe and now, here they are ❤ ***

Interview:

_________________________________________

Azaria 
Q: how did you not recognise Justin since you were a belieber? 
A: he was declared dead. I don't believe in ghosts so I went with the idea that this homeless guy looked like Justin Bieber. You know, there are about six or seven people in the whole world who look like you? Anyway, he had this massive beard and bushy hair thing going. There isn't much recognising one can do when all one sees are eyes and a nose. He also wore a lot of long sleeved stuff so I never saw his tattoos until he showed them to me himself.

Agnes
Q: if you knew it was him from he jump, would you have treated him any different? 
A: I probably would've. I've always been a huge fan so I would've fussed and spazzed, tried to give him some type of royal treatment...

Aileen
Q: what was your first reaction after you realised your idol from your teenage days never actually died and was living in your apartment? 
A: I almost died. I had mixed feelings, to be honest: more than anything, I was angry that he did that to us, happy that he was alive, excited that he was in my apartment and just sad for him, that it all came down to him having to live on the streets for him to find peace.

Ronetta 
Q: what made you take a dirty homeless guy off the streets? 
A: the way I grew up. I just put myself in that position. If I ended up on the streets, I would've loved for someone to not just walk by like they don't see me.

Cambri 
Q: have you always wanted to be a writer since you were little? 
A: always *smiles* I never wanted to be anything but a writer.

Liza
Q: was your relationship awkward for a little when you found out Justin's secret? If so, how?
A: it was. Cause I realised that the boy I'd had a crush on for years was actually my boyfriend. I just didn't know how to act for a little while. It was shock.

Mariely
Q: looking back at your life before, in what ways has it changed compared to now? Is it better?
A: I didn't have a lot growing up plus my family didn't believe in my love for writing so my life has changed for the better. Now I'm travelling the world, in love with the guy I've always imagined being with and... I'm just happy, generally.

Torie 
Q: what was going to be the plan if Pattie didn't believe you and believed that you photoshopped the picture?
A: I'd have camped on their front lawn or something  *smiles* I'd have given Justin a call from my apartment and made him tell his mother something that only the two of them would know.

Liza
Q: did people who didn't like you or never seemed to pay attention to you treat you differently when everyone knew that you found him? Did you get more favours and attention? 
A: yeah. I went from being normal to everyone's hero, it was crazy. I had like, 21 followers on Twitter in the beginning and now I've got thousands. Sometimes I don't even have to pay for stuff when I go to eat out. I kinda like it *giggles*

Kleenda 
Q: why were you hesitant at first when you realised you have feelings for him? Would you take another homeless person in?
A: I had voices in my head telling me what 'normal' was. Normal, to me, was not falling for a guy who had nothing. When we grow up, our parents try to teach us to go for someone who's either better than us or compliments us, in a relationship. Justin-- or Jay-- wasn't just below me. He was... far off, to be honest. So I kept thinking about what society would say or what my parents would say and then I realised that it wasn't right to think of another human being that way. I went with what my heart told me and... I've never been happier.

Mariely
Q: do you have any hate towards Becky as a belieber since she basically drove him over that cliff?
A: I'm actually thankful to her. Her selfishness is the reason Justin and I found each other so, thank you Becky.

Courtney
Q: What would your life be like now if Justin wasn't a part of it?
A: I'd probably be working behind a desk somewhere, having given up my dream of being a writer. And I'd probably still be single, living in my lonely apartment with Fridays set aside for baking with my best friend Jocelyn and watching series after that, just for fun because I love series so much. Maybe I'd have gotten a pet... a goldfish cause I don't like cats and dogs are work. *smiles*

Ronetta
Q: Are the general public discussing the mixed relationship you and Justin have?
A: yeah. Mixed relationships are still kinda weird to some people, sadly. So, whenever people talk about me, I'm 'Justin Bieber's black girlfriend'. Why can't I just be 'Justin's girlfriend', you know? It shouldn't matter if I'm black and he's white. The only thing that should matter is that we love each other.

☆ ☆ ☆

A big F A T thank you to all of you who took part in the making of this chapter:

@blackbelieber1234567
@itz_sengaz
@goldbeliebers
@NettaCanDream
@QueenRenee__
@Homerun101 
@k1ttyperry
@filleincompris 
@2badd4youu
@Mack_kleenda