Q & A | CLOSED

Yaaaay! The time has finally come for your questions to be answered. I'd like for you to imagine that this is like one of those interviews celebrities do for movies- you know, like, one on one interviews in some room with the movie poster in the background and that one random house plant in a corner, a glass of water on a side table next to the actor's single seater couch? The interviewer could be someone like Vivica A Fox cause she's the main bitch (a legend! 💕)

Before I start, thank you so much to all of you who threw in questions for this Q & A. Shout out to all of you:

@henzuu
@JustJayR
Louiexx
@xmemyselfiix
BeautifulMelodyxx
@augirl_81
@jjeffrie1926
SodaMahone

° ☆ °

Questions For Shirley

Q: Are you happy to be in Liv's life again?
A: I am very happy being back in my baby's life, yes.

Q: What would you do differently bringing up Liv and Noah?
A: I would treat them with the same amount of love and I would be very supportive of Liv's dreams. I doubted her a lot and I shouldn't have done that.

Q: How will you help Liv with being a mother?
A: I'd love to babysit whenever she needs me to; it's important for her and Justin to keep their relationship growing. I'll also always be available for her when she has questions or concerns about baby Noah.

Questions For Frederick

Q: You're just awesome, can you adopt me?
A: I'll have to ask my wife, but thank you.

Q: You are an amazing dad to Liv. What are you most excited to do with Noah?
A: I'm looking forward to watching him grow up. I don't have any children of my own so I'm very excited to see him grow. I'd like to teach him how to fish and maybe take him to his first football match.

Q: How are you feeling?
A: I'm feeling good, thank you.

Questions For Pattie

Q: You must be very emotional, your only son had his first son and your first grandson. How does it feel?
A: Time flies! I feel like I've lost a lot of precious time with Justin but I hope that I can spend a lot of time with Noah. I'm very happy to have Noah in my life. I'm going to spoil him rotten.

Q: How do you feel with you being a grandma?
A: It feels wonderful but I also feel old *laughs*

Q: When did you know that Liv could be a potential helper in your life and in Justin's?
A: The day she came to tell us that Justin was alive and that she'd been taking care of him. That's when I knew- even though I was shocked and rude to her at first- that she was something special.

Q: You were my dream mother-in-law.
A: Aww thank you, sweetie.

Questions For Jeremy

Q: Why are you treating your son like shit? He doesn't deserve that.
A: Why is he acting like a spoilt brat?

Q: What do you think about Liv? Are you happy for Justin? Are you going to meet your grandson?
A: I think Liv is alright. I am happy for Justin, if he's happy with his wife, and I hope they'll someday let me meet Noah. I only ever get to see bits and pieces of him in the papers. I think meeting him would be something special.

Questions For Jocelyn

Q: Bitch, you cool as fuck!
A: Thank you!

Questions For Amy

Q: Are you jealous of Liv?
A: Why would I be jealous of someone who dated a homeless person? That's stupid.

Q: This isn't a question but I just believe that you're blinded by someone else's "flashing lights". You are so infatuated with Liv and Justin's fame and success now because it's what your life used to be, and now that you don't have it, you're envious of the one person you least expected that does.
A: Again, I'm not jealous. Liv has become stuck up all of a sudden so it's whatever. She can keep her flashing lights *rolls eyes*

Questions For Ryan

Q: Do you regret what you did to Justin?
A: Everyday. He was my best friend so...

Q: Where are you?
A: In LA, working on my career.

Q: I hope you feel like an idiot for leaving your homie.
A: I hope it makes you smile that I do feel like an idiot.

Q: I thought you were cool... what drove you to do what you did?
A: Becky and I had a good friendship in the beginning and all I really wanted to do was be her shoulder to cry on when things got rocky between her and Justin. I didn't mean for it to turn into an affair but it did and when it did, my goal was to make her very happy. Turns out my pockets weren't deep enough and she was never satisfied so... on to the next she went.

Questions For Becky

Q: Sooooooo many questions for you bruh. Why were you just so evil, like why? Why you lie so much? Like really, what did you really gain from that? So you helped Liv out of a tight spot, you aight for that. Hope yo baby okay.
A: 1) I'm not evil and 2) I don't LIE,  I survive. I was trying to make a life for myself and my son, so sue me.

Q: Very happy you apologised to Liv. What are your future plans?
A: I'm going to work on my acting career. I just got casted for a big blockbuster and I'm very excited.

Q: Biggest regrets?
A: cheating on Justin, obviously, and being a bad example to my son about what a real woman is and how she should behave.

Questions For Beyon-- I mean, Lylli

Q: WHY YOU DO THIS TO ME?!
A: *sings* IS IT TOO LATE NOW TO SAY SORRY?!

Q: Are you going to write another book after this one finishes?
A: I'm publishing a One Shots book for this story soon and I'm very excited about it- expect lots of drama and a lot of cute moments.

Q: Lylli!!!! How do you feel about this story being so close to home?
A: Parts of this book was actually inspired by my mom having vanishing twin syndrome and me losing my twin (or eating it in the womb, I don't really know 😕), but I wanted to talk about it in the book and have Liv and Justin deal with it because we don't talk about it at my house, like ever, which I think is because my mom didn't even know that she was carrying two of us- even worse. So yeah. I enjoyed expressing myself about it because I still wonder about it and it helped me connect with some of the readers who have family members who went through the same thing or were products of vanishing twin syndrome too.