✔Q & A| Justin and Liv

"Justin! We need to get started already!" Liv got comfortable on the couch and used her phone to tweet about the live stream while Justin went to put on something 'appropriate', as if the wifebeater he had on five minutes ago was bad.

Liv had thought that a Q & A session with Justin would be fun to do before getting back on her book signing tour; she thought it would bring back the excitement of it again and she was right. Liv wanted to hear from everyone who'd gotten their hands on a copy of her book and answer whatever questions they had about it and her relationship with Justin. He wasn't so keen, at first, to do it. It took a lot of convincing but Liv was glad he finally accepted.

Justin returned with a black t-shirt on and threw himself onto the couch to sit next to his girl.

"I'm ready." He smiled.

"I'm hungry." Liv looked at him, pouting.

He blinked and she only laughed at his reaction.

They'd just had lunch but Liv was already feeling like having some hot wings.

"Are you serious?" Justin asked.

"I'm just craving. You can get me my hot wings later." Liv pecked his cheek and brought his laptop closer so they were visible on the screen.

Justin smiled and picked up the pages of questions that Liv had printed out from her Twitter.

They were now filming.

"Hey everyone," Liv smiled at the camera.

Justin laughed at her cuteness.

"What?" She looked at him.

"You sound so cute. Carry on." He smiled.

Liv shook her head and looked back at the camera.

"Just like I said we would, we're going to let you into our world by answering some of your questions." She said.

"A lot of the questions are actually pervy," Justin noted with a grin as he looked through some of the questions, "Oh, they're all from one person. Nasty. I see you @Louiexx."

Liv smiled.

"Since you have the questions, could you read them out for us, babe?" She asked him sweetly.

"Because you asked me so nicely, okay." He smiled.

* * *

@Louiexx
Q: have you ever used toys for self pleasure before you met Justin?
Liv: you just had to start with a nasty question.
Justin: because I'd like to know too.
Liv: the answer is no and I don't intend on trying them.
Justin: *mutters* bummer. Next question... she also wants to know if we like interracial porn or porn in general.
Liv: *laughs* No! But Justin used to like Latin porn.
Justin: *blushes* but that was before...
Liv: it's okay, pumpkin *picks up cup of tea to sip*

@Kleenda2
Q: how do you feel about bringing a biracial child into the world, considering how racist the world can be?
Justin: did you know that NatGeo predicted that by 2050, the average American will be biracial, baby?
Liv: I didn't know that but that's not answering Kleenda's question.
Justin: if we were having a biracial baby, I'd actually actually be proud of it.
Liv: why?
Justin: because it shows how love shouldn't be defined by colour. And our baby would be lucky to have so much history flowing through his little veins. He'd also grow up to be able to date whoever, from any racial background, without anyone saying anything about it because he'd be mixed himself.
Liv: do you literally sit and think about this type of stuff?
Justin: sometimes *smiles*