✔Nineteen: "What do you dream about?" (R)

Liv

I collapsed onto my bed, letting a breath of relaxation leave my lips. I was home again, but not for long. In a couple of hours, Justin and I would be leaving for this surprise destination for our getaway. I had 101 things to do but time (and Justin) wasn't on my side. I would've liked to take a nap and then wake up and do the laundry while having something to eat but that wasn't happening.

"Liv, come on, we need to pack." Justin said as he'd stepped out of the bathroom.

"Why do we have to leave today?" I whined.

"Because the sooner we leave, the more time we'll have together." He came to take my hands so I'd sit up.

With that towel wrapped around his waist and his skin still slightly damp from the shower he took, tons of dirty thoughts ran through my mind. I bit my lip and tugged at the towel but Justin only smiled and took a step back.

I pouted.

"We're gonna be late." He said.

"That's never stopped us before."

"But this time we're not driving to our destination."

I sighed and got up, dragging my feet to the closet to pick out some nice clothes for our trip. It took longer than I'd hoped. My bump was starting to show, only a little bit, and I couldn't find a single thing that would draw attention away from it.

I began to feel annoyed and impatient with constantly taking clothes out of my suitcase and looking for items to replace them with.

Now dressed, Justin walked into the closet and found me crying from frustration.

"Hey, what's the matter?" He knelt beside me and rubbed my back.

"I can't find the right stuff to wear." I dried my tears with the back of my hand and pulled another item out of my bag.

"What do you mean?"

I got on my knees and pulled up my top so he could see what I was on about. Instead of getting the picture, Justin smiled and placed his warm hand on my belly.

"Justin!" I smacked his hand, swatting it away.

"What?"

"You're not helping."

"Why do you still want to hide your bump, baby? It's beautiful." He said.

I felt so stupid.

I kept saying I wanted to be in the second trimester when I announced that I was pregnant and now I was and I still didn't feel ready.

"Should I help you pack?" Justin offered.

I nodded my head slightly and sat back down to catch a breather and calm myself down.

Justin moved around the room, picking out clothes and asking me for my take on them before folding them and packing them into my suitcase. He packed lots of flat shoes for me, and a couple of bikinis, and then we were good to go. Almost. I got changed first and went around double checking what we'd packed to make sure we had everything.

Justin couldn't have been more relieved when we finally made it to the airport. To my surprise, instead of taking a regular flight, Justin and I approached a jet. The look on my face had Justin grinning with pride and he was more than happy to show off even more once we boarded by getting the flight attendant to bring us something to drink.

Our flight was long and tiring but we soon landed. Before I got a glimpse of what was outside, Justin blindfolded me and lead me to our ride that would take us to where we had to be.