✔Seventeen: "I hope you don't feel like that again."

Justin

"You really don't know when you're unwanted." My mom looked at Becky.

The mood had gotten heavy in the waiting area and the doctor had even excused himself.

"I only came here to see that Olivia was okay." Becky said.

"Or you came to see how much damage you did." Jocelyn said.

"Believe what you want." Becky waved her off.

"I think you should leave, Becky. You've done enough damage already." Scooter said.

"I won't be so easy this time," Jocelyn said, "and it is fitting that we're in a hospital."

"Are you always this violent?" Becky said to Jocelyn.

"When it comes to the people I love, yes. Liv is in a hospital again because of your twisted ass."

"Just leave, Becky." My mom said.

"How's... how's she doing?" Becky ignored my mom.

"Thank your lucky stars that they're alright, especially the baby, because I would've held you responsible." I said.

"I'm sorry."

Jocelyn eyed me.

"It's too late for that." I told Becky, "Don't you get it? You keep crossing the line. When does it stop?"

Becky frowned and shied away from my mom's intense gaze.

"Shouldn't you be with your own kid now?" Amanda asked as she poked Becky's arm.

"You leave my child out of this." Becky glared at her.

"I should leave-- honey, all these desperate stunts you keep pulling are going to resurface someday and you'll have to answer his questions about why you're ruining lives. Welcome to the digital age. You leave your child out of this." Amanda said.

Becky clenched her jaw.

"She's right," My mom said, "Why can't you be a role model to that child? Why can't you be the type of woman that that boy will want to someday bring home to you, Becky?"

"Leave my child out of this!" Becky raised her voice.

"Everybody just calm down." Scooter said.

"I love you, Justin. Is it a bad thing that I'm trying to fight for us?" Becky looked at me with tears speeding down her cheeks.

"You left me for my best friend!" I raised my hands in frustration. "How's that love?"

"That was a mistake!"

"Please." I rolled my eyes, "a mistake? Ramming into someone's car while texting is a mistake, Becky. You were cheating on me for so long--"

"And I regret it now."

"Now." Jocelyn said with a squeaky voice to emphasise the last part of Becky's sentence.

"You shut up!" Becky pointed her finger at Jocelyn for the second time today.

"I don't like you!" Jocelyn said, "Nobody likes you and I'm surprised you even have a friend. Where's that journalist friend of yours anyway? Did you tell her you were gonna stir things up tonight? Is that why you showed up?"

"Oh my goodness." Becky rolled her eyes.

"Just go." Amanda said, "before we have another fight."

"Yes, please." Scooter said, "because of you, I have to sort things out for Justin when your media friends start asking questions tomorrow."

"Oh please," Becky looked at Scooter, "if anything, you should be thanking me. I've given that stupid album some hype."