✔Epilogue.

"Stop running around the house, please!" Liv told the kids.

Noah was chasing his little sister, Azaria-Marie, around with one of his rubber reptiles while Liv wrapped the presents and Justin was out getting last minute tree decorations.

The day was looking busy already. With all their family memebers coming over for a Christmas eve dinner, Liv still had to prepare dinner-- luckily there was still enough time in the day.

"Mommy, Noah won't put away his lizard!" Azaria whined.

"Noah, please put away your lizard?" Liv sighed.

"Okay, mom." Noah gave in and shoved the toy in his pocket.

"Thank you, baby," Liv smiled, "you can't be naughty right now. It's not too late for Santa to put you on the naughty list."

Noah groaned and muttered an apology.

"Why don't you two help me wrap these gifts?" Liv suggested.

"Can we see them?" Azaria beamed.

Liv pulled her lips to the side, realising she'd walked right into that.

"Okay, maybe you can put the wrapped ones under the tree instead." Liv said.

Noah raced to the spot his mother was working from-- the floor in the sun room-- and picked up two boxes to carry to the Christmas tree which stood naked in the lounge, just down the corridor. Azaria took one box, the one wrapped in shiny pink paper, and she skipped out of the room, following her brother.

While Liv continued with the gift wrapping, Justin arrived with bags of decorations and his little princess ran into him to greet him.

"Sweetheart, my hands are full," Justin laughed when Azaria wrapped her little arms around her father's waist.

"Did you bring me something good?" Azaria looked up at her daddy, grinning with hope.

"I may have gotten you some of your favourite candy, but you can't tell anyone," Justin whispered.

Azaria giggled and skipped down the corridor, leaving Justin at the foyer with his shopping bags.

"You're not gonna help me with the decorating, princess?" Justin called after his daughter.

"Uh-uh! You can ask Noah!" Azaria responded.

Justin chuckled and carried the bags to the lounge. Noah as trying to find out which of the gifts beneath the tree were his and Justin clearing his throat startled him.

"Don't tell mom!" Noah said.

"I can't help you if you've messed up the wrapping paper." Justin smiled.

"I didn't, I promise."

"Then I won't tell."

"Won't tell what?" Liv had walked into the room with a few more wrapped gifts to set under the tree.

"Nothing!" Noah quickly responded, but Liv wasn't buying that.

"He helped himself to one of Santa's cookies."

"Noah! Again?" Liv threw her hands up in disbelief.

Noah looked at his dad who was laughing quietly.

"Let's decorate the tree. There's plenty of cookies for Santa, baby." Justin tamed the fire.

"Can you play some music, please, daddy?" Azaria asked ever so sweetly as she swayed her little body from side to side.

"Of course," Justin smiled, "which music do you wanna hear, princess?"

"Wait for it..." Noah rolled his eyes.