Breakfast at the Weasley's

Cassia's POV

I woke up to someone shaking my shoulder gently. When I opened my eyes, I saw it was Fred. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw George doing the same thing to Harry.

"Cass...come on, get up. We're here," Fred told me.

I climbed out of the car and saw a large house -- that looked a bit like a tower, given it was a narrower structure than a normal house -- that looked like it was at least 5 or 6 stories high. "Did Harry and I sleep through the whole ride here?" I asked.

"Pretty much," George replied, "You guys got lucky. Me and Ron couldn't even get a wink in."

Harry got out of the car and came to stand next to me. He had the same look of shock on his face as I did. "Whoa..." he muttered.

"I know, right?" I said, nudging him.

Fred opened the back door. Well, actually, it was more like a wooden gate underneath the window. He looked back at us. "Okay, c'mon. Shh, shh...okay, c'mon," he whispered, making a beckoning motion with one hand. We all followed him into the kitchen. To our luck, it was completely empty.

When I looked at the sink, I could see a scrubbing brush magically cleaning a frying pan. Wow, I thought to myself. Harry came over and stood beside me with amazement written all over his face.

"D'you think it'd be alright if we had some of this?" Ron asked.

"Yeah, Mum will never know," Fred replied. He, George, and Ron each took a biscuit from a bowl at the kitchen table and started munching.

Harry left my side and crossed over to what looked like an old-fashioned clock on the wall. When I looked closely, I could see that each hand looked like it was made up of three spoons, with the Weasley children's faces on them. And instead of hours, the clock had locations on it; School, Home, Dentist, and Prison (I shuddered at that last one). On the armchair next to it, I saw that a scarf was magically knitting itself.

"It's not much-" Ron said with his mouth full, "-but it's home."

"I think it's brilliant," Harry complimented. I nodded in agreement. This place had such a homey feel to it. The kind that makes you all warm and cozy inside.

Mrs. Weasley suddenly stormed into the room. "Where have you been?" she snapped at Ron and the twins. They quickly hid the biscuits they'd been eating behind their backs. When Mrs. Weasley looked over at Harry and I, her face seemed to soften, and a smile formed on her face. "Harry, Cassia!" she exclaimed, coming over to us. "How wonderful to see you, dears!" She hugged my brother, and then did the same to me, before looking back at the three redheads standing beside us. The angry look returned to her face. "Beds empty? No note? Car gone? You could've died! You could've been seen!" she snapped again. She looked back at harry and I and added, "Of course I don't blame you two dears."

"They were starving Harry, Mum. He had bars on his window," Ron defended us.

"Well, you'd best hope I don't put bars on your window, Ronald Weasley," Mrs. Weasley warned him. She looked back at Harry and I once again and said, "Come now, you two. Time for a spot of breakfast."

<><><><><>

We all sat down at the table as Mrs. Weasley dished out a big breakfast of eggs, bacon, and sausage for each of us. About 30 seconds afterward, I heard someone hurrying down the stairs, towards us. It was a little redheaded girl wearing pajamas and a bathrobe. I recognized her- she was Ron's sister. I'd seen her before Harry and I went through the barrier to get to the train. "Mummy, have you seen my jumper?" she asked.