Chaos at the Cup

Cassia's POV

I opened my eyes to see that I was inside what looked like an old abandoned house. The window to my left gave a view of a graveyard just down the hill. Given that there were some stairs behind me, I could decipher that I was on the second floor. But aside from that, I had no idea where the hell I was. This house could be anywhere in Europe, or the world, for that matter. To make matters worse, I could feel a really painful headache coming on. It hurt the most in the area where my scar was. This meant one of two things: either Harry was in danger, or danger was present.
The room at the end of the hall sparked my curiosity. A light was on and the door was opened halfway. I could hear someone talking, but it sounded more like whispering because their tone was so quiet. I cautiously edged closer to the door so I could hear them better. At the same time, my headache only increased, and since Harry was nowhere in sight, I could only assume that the people in the room in front of me were enemies. One person was sitting in an armchair, which was facing away from me. Two other men stood in the room, looking at the person on said armchair.
Pretty soon, I heard footsteps heading in my direction. I turned around to see an elderly man coming up the stairs, with a flashlight in one hand and a walking stick in his other hand.

"Oh, no, no, no, my Lord Voldemort," I heard one of the men saying. I knew this wasn't good. "I only meant...p-perhaps, if we were to do it without them...?"

"No! The boy and girl are everything! It cannot be done without them, and it WILL be done exactly as I say!" Voldemort shouted. When I squinted to get a closer look, I saw his hand was all bony. To add onto that, he sounded weak, like he'd lost his voice or something.

The other man -- who was wearing a long leather coat -- knelt down so he was face to face with the dark wizard who had murdered mine and Harry's parents. "I will not disappoint you, my Lord," he assured him.

"Good," Voldemort said, "First, gather our old comrades. Send them a s-sign."

A hissing sound made me jump. The old man behind me jumped as well, because something was moving right beside him. I followed his gaze to see a large snake slithering across the floor. The reptile was about the size of a Burmese python. It went up onto the chair that Voldemort was sitting in, and hissed something to him in Parseltongue, with a feminine voice.

"Nagini tells me that the old Muggle caretaker is standing just outside the door," Voldemort informed his two followers. I tried to say or do something to intervene, but no words came out of my mouth, and my legs were frozen, unable to move.
Wormtail appeared in the doorway, frightening the old man and causing him to lift his hands in a form of surrender, as if to say 'I mean no harm'.

"Step aside, Wormtail, so I can give our guest a proper greeting," Voldemort ordered. "Avada Kedavra!" There was a flash of blinding green light. It struck the man, killing him instantaneously.

"Cassia! Cassia, wake up!" someone exclaimed, shaking my shoulders. I gasped and opened my eyes to see it was Ginny. My heart was pounding so hard that I thought it would jump out of my chest. I felt myself starting to hyperventilate. As hard as I tried to breathe normally, I couldn't. The dream had felt so real.

"It's okay, Cassi. It was just a nightmare," Ginny assured me, squeezing my hand tightly.

I squeezed her hand back as I took several deep breaths. Inhale, exhale. Inhale, exhale. Soon, my heart rate calmed down, and so did my heavy breathing.
"Thanks, Gin," I whispered, sending her a grateful smile.