"Follow the spiders."

Cassia's POV

Today, we had a Quidditch game, Gryffindor vs. Hufflepuff. Right now, we were listening to Wood talk us through our match strategy. "Alright, listen up. We play our game. Hufflepuff doesn't stand a chance. We're stronger, quicker, and smarter," he encouraged us. We all walked out of the tent and headed for the pitch.

"And not to mention they're dead scared that Harry and Cassia will Petrify them if they fly anywhere near them," Fred added.

Wood shrugged. "Well, that too."

McGonagall suddenly came up to us, stopping us from going onto the field.

"Professor McGonagall, what's going on?" I asked.

"This match has been cancelled," McGonagall informed us.

"Professor, you can't cancel Quidditch," Wood protested.

"Silence, Wood. You and your teammates will go to Gryffindor Tower," McGonagall ordered. Once Wood and the others were out of sight and earshot, she turned to Harry and I.
"Potters, you and I will find Mr. Weasley. There's something the three of you have to see," she said.

We nodded and rushed to find Ron. Once we did, McGonagall led us to the hospital wing. "I warn you, this could be a wee bit of a shock," she admonished us as she led us to a bed in a far corner of the room.

I gasped once I saw who it was. "No..."

"Hermione?" Ron added.

"She was found near the library. Along with this," McGonagall held up a mirror. "Does it mean anything to any of you?" she asked.

We shook our heads.

McGonagall then walked out of the hospital wing, leaving Harry, Ron, and I alone with our best friend. I knew Hermione probably wouldn't be able to feel me, but I didn't care- I hugged her anyway.

<><><><><>

Later on, we were all asked to return to Gryffindor Tower.

"Could I have your attention, please?" McGonagall called out. All eyes turned to her. "Because of recent events, these new rules will be put into effect immediately." She unrolled a scroll and read "All students will return to their house common rooms by six o'clock every evening. All students will be escorted to each lesson by a teacher. No exceptions." With that said and done, she rolled up her scroll. "I should tell you this. Unless the culprit behind these attacks is caught, it is likely the school will be closed," she told us. As soon as she left, everyone started whispering about the news.

My brother and I looked at Ron.

"We've got to talk to Hagrid. I can't believe it's him. If he did set the monster loose last time, he'll know how to get inside the chamber. And that's a start," Harry said.

"But you heard McGonagall. We're not allowed to leave the tower except for class," Ron objected.

"I think it's time to get our dad's old cloak out again," I told him.

<><><><><>

Once everyone was asleep, I got out of bed, changed into some street clothes, and met up with Harry and Ron in the common room.

My outfit: