"The Triwizard Tournament has begun."

Cassia's POV

We were currently on the train, going back to Hogwarts

We were currently on the train, going back to Hogwarts. Harry and Ron sat across from Hermione and I; she and I were sitting facing backwards and the boys were sitting facing forwards. Cedric couldn't sit with me because he was a prefect and prefects have to sit in a special compartment. I was a little bummed, but then I got over it. I'd see him when we got off the train.

Hermione was reading a copy of the Daily Prophet. From what I could see when I glanced at the paper, the incident at the World Cup had made the front page. And they were still trying to find the guy who'd conjured the Dark Mark. Whoever he was, he covered up his tracks good.

I propped my elbow against the glass wall near the open door to our compartment, letting my head rest against my palm. My head was absolutely killing me. The nightmare about Voldemort, combined with the overwhelming feeling of approaching danger, made it almost impossible for me to have a good night's sleep for the past few weeks. Harry wasn't doing too good either. Turns out, he had the same dream as me. Weird, right? At first, we just assumed it was a twin thing, like how we sometimes talk in unison like Fred and George, but that wasn't the case. So that left both of us to wonder, why were we having the same dream?

"Anything from the trolley, dears?" the trolley lady asked, stopping my train of thought.

I shook my head. "No thank you."

Hermione didn't respond. She just went on with reading the paper. My brother and Ron, on the other hand, both stood up, but while Ron went straight to the candy trolley, Harry just stood in the entryway.

"Packet of Drooble's, and a Licorice Wand," Ron requested. But then he counted his pocket money and then shook his head. "On second thought, just the Drooble's." The lady handed him the gum, and he thanked her before sitting back down.

"Two Pumpkin Pasties, please?" a girl requested. Even from where I was sitting, I could see her face. I knew who she was, because Cedric had told me about her. She was Cho Chang; a fifth-year Ravenclaw, captain and Seeker on her house Quidditch team, who just so happens to be Cedric's ex-girlfriend. They'd broken up prior to the end of last year. When I asked Cedric about it over the summer, he said it was a mutual decision -- they'd agreed that they should see other people. Harry had this lovesick look in his eyes when he saw Cho. OMG, my big bro has his first crush!

The trolley lady handed Cho her candy, and Cho thanked her before walking away. She then turned to look at Harry. "Anything sweet for you, dear?" she asked.

Harry snapped out of his daze and then shook his head no. "Oh, no thank you. I'm not hungry." He then sat back down and the trolley lady wheeled to the next compartment.

"Someone's got a crush," I sing-songed.

"I do not, sis," Harry denied.

I rolled my eyes. "Denial..."