Meeting Kota

Sang's POV:

I watched as Luke began to signal using what looked like a laser pointer and quirked an eyebrow. How the hell does that work with all this light? Dr. Green noticed my confused glance and smiled brightly at me. "Its a daytime laser pookie. It's made specifically for the daytime and shoots a deep purple colored light across to our friends." He explained before turning to Luke and talking quietly. I took his distraction as a good time to examine him. He had a mess if blonde curls atop his head and playful green eyes. He was built similarly to Luke maybe only an once or two taller and lean with plenty of muscle from what I could tell.

A cought brought me out of my thoughts and my gaze snapped up to his. He had a knowing smirk on his face and I could feel the blush forming on my cheeks as I quickly looked down. He let out a soft chuckle before leaning back against the wall his arms crossing across his strong chest. "So pookie, I never got a chance to ask for your name." He stated it made like a question than a fact.

I glanced up shyly noting how both he and Luke were both staring at me now and I blushed rubbing my hands over my cheeks trying to hide it. "I'm sang." I answered softly. "Sang Sorenson." I clarified. "As in I sang a song?" Came a unfamiliar voice from the window both Dr. Green and Luke whipped their heads around to face our newest addition and I felt my fingers tremble. How many more of these guys are there? I thought to myself as my gaze landed on the strong form of another handsome boy climbing through my window.

He had green eyes like mine hidden behind a pair of black-rimmed glasses that made me feel like he could see all my secrets, a strong, clean jawline, and brown hair just long enough to touch the tips of his ears. My sister Marie would most likely call him a nerd but he had a confident and authorative aura about him. I noticed his ears begin to tint pink and felt my own cheeks heating in response before I dropped my gaze to the floor. "Yeah, I know its weird." I stated with a shrug before meeting his gaze again. He grinned at me as he climbed the rest of the way into my window and dropped down onto the floor. "No weirder than Kota." He shrugged back with a smile before walking over to Max.

Kota's POV:

After I got caught checking out, and introducing myself to Sang- the most beautiful girl ive ever seen who also happened to rescue Max- I made my way over to him. He looked healthy. Like not a day had gone by since I'd seen him. I slowly crouched down next to his sleeping figure and ran a hand across his fur. His eyes snapped open and recognition flashed across his face and then he was in top of me. Whining and whimpering like a puppy and he Nuzzled and tried to lick all over my face. "Max, down. I missed you too buddy. Down." I commanded with a laugh.

I heard the most angelic giggle that had all of our heads snapping into the direction of the blonde beauty with a genuine smile in her face. She was watching mine and max's reunion and before anyone could say anything max must have realized why she kept him because he was now smothering her with nuzzles and kisses. My brothers and I all shared a loaded glance- lucky dog- before she told max to sit which he obeyed.

"Thank you, Sang. For saving him and taking him in. I hope he wasn't too much trouble." I commented with a small smile. She waved me off as she smoothed her hand through max's golden fur. She wore a sad smile as she looked at him while answering me. "I'd say your welcome but the truth is...he saved me too. In a lot of ways..." She trailed off her eyes distant before she grimaced. I shot Dr. Green and Luke a glance asking them if they knew anything but they both shrugged before Luke took a seat on the floor in front of her. "What do you mean Sugar?" Luke prodded to which she just shook her head, looking down.