Getting My Boys Back.

I was standing in the middle of the Walmart parking lot...alone. I knew what I had to do, and I was ready to do it. We had already discussed the plan in full and Silas had taken off to get to his position on the Walmart roof with my sniper rifle. I had my own handgun and knives just in case things went South, while North would be setting up underneath a car with his own rifle nearby.

North hated this plan though. You could see it in his eyes, but we didn't have much of a choice. We were baiting them...and I was the bait.

"Sang baby, you need to be fucking careful. Don't do anything stupid! Okay?" He growled at me and I couldn't help it, I smirked. His eyes went wide before he shook his head chuckling at me and drew me in for a hug, crushing me into his hard, muscled chest. His head dipped down and he hurried his nose in my hair, drawing in a deep breath before nuzzling my ear.l and drawing back to look at me.

"Sang baby...just...damnit, be careful. I just...I...fuck, I've got your 6...I've always got your back. Okay baby?" He stuttered out. I looked up into his dark gaze and nodded slowly, before letting go.

"I never doubted it, North Star. I never doubted it." I replied softly, and I never did. I knew come hell or high water he'd watch out for me. My big, strong grumpy bear was a fierce protector of those he cared about, and I was one of those few.

The front doors to Walmart opened and I was brought out if my thoughts when Sean and Kota walked out. I quickly looked them over but from what I could tell there wasn't much damage, but it looked like they had both been pistol whipped. Good, they can get out of here quicker with less injuries. I thought to myself. Behind them were 3 boys about our age.

The first two were identical, had to be twins. They were about 5'11 and had chocolate brown, greasy looking hair. They both had straight noses and their dark, bloodshot eyes looked sunken in, like they'd done one to many drugs...great, they're tweekers. Tweeker #1 had a evil looking smirk on his face, and I really wish I didn't know why. Tweeker #2 just looked bored, his lips were pressed into a firm line, and his eyebrows were drawn together in concentration, I assume to make him look intimidating, but in my opinion he just looked constipated. They were pretty big, muscle wise but not as big as North or Nathan, and they were both packing heat if the bulge on the side of their pants by their hips were any indicator.

The third guy had to be their leader, Greg. He was a gangly looking guy and my guess, about 6'2. He wore a plain black shirt that had to be 3 sizes too big and a pair of tan cargo pants that were sagging. He had dark hair and a matching dark goatee, or what looked like a goatee, it was more like patches if hair though. His eyes were a dark brown,almost black and had a slightly scary glint to them. His cheeks looked sucked in, and he was wearing a malicious grin on his face as he looked me up and down, causing my skin to crawl.

"Well, well, well...what happened to your guard dogs?" The leader, Greg asked as he scanned the lot. I shrugged and jerked my head in the direction of Sean and Kota, who were watching me intently, no doubt for any signal. I quickly signed out "wait" and met their eyes. Two slight nods.

I watched as the tree boys whispered amongst each other, but they said something that made kota and Sean stiffen before Kota locked eyes on me and began to sign rapidly.

"They're planning to grab you and run, they're not going back into the store. Where are the others?" He signed quickly. Well fuck. Okay well that changes things a bit.

"Hidden, see the car behind me. There's 4 loaded guns there for you both. When they release you head that way, do NOT take your eyes off you. They planned to kill you both. Silas is on the roof. Sniper rifle. North is under the green truck to the right, he's got his own weapons. Stick to the plan. Move for the car." I signed back quickly. Two nods again. I had just finished when tweeker #2 started for me, I walked forward masking my face as I reached him.