He says I'm his Aggele.

Silas's POV:

"Silas, what the fuck is taking them so long?" North grumbled in greek, from his place on the floor next to me. We hadn't moved since Mr. B. Had yelled for us to stay down.

That had been almost 20 minutes ago.

"I have no idea brother. Should we signal them?" I asked back in my native tongue. North nodded and told me to keep down as he began to segnal. North and I had been through everything together.

Literally.

We've known each other since we were about 7. He had been traveling with his dad from base to base throughout Europe when they landed in Greece. He was the new kid at my school and people made fun of him since he couldn't speak Greek. He held his own for the most part and always fought his own battles but the more he won, the more they bullied him.

One day after classes got out for the day I was walking home when I heard a loud grunt and a bunch of the 'bullies' from school were yelling all kinds of fucked up shit. So, I rounded the corner to the ally behind the school and seen about 6 guys just going at him. I took three of them just to hold him still while the other three were swinging at him mercilessly.

Now normally I had been the quiet one at school. I minded my own business, did what I was supposed to and then went home. That day though, All I remember was seeing red. I dropped my backpack and barreled over to them and just started swinging I dropped two of the bullies and one let go of North to help his friend with me. Let's just say between North and I, they had another thing coming.

From that day on North and I were as thick as thieves. We were always together, and nobody fucked with us. Mama, papa, Theo, and I took him in and taught him to speak Greek. Whenever he needed to get away from his old man, he came to the Korba's household and in our house he was seen as one of the Korba men.

When we got to be about ten that's when shit went downhill and we moved to America to join the Academy with Norths step-brother- Luke- on Mr. B.'s team and the rest is history. Me and North though we might as well have been blood because the Gods sent us each other to have each others backs when our blood family failed us.

I was brought out of my memory when North grunted and nudged me in the side. "Let's go Si, they're calling us over. We gotta make it quick. Don't want any of those fucking undead things catching our tail." North boomed, even in his best North whisper the fucker was loud. I couldn't help it, I cracked a smile as I stood up and grabbed our packs handing his over as he scanned the area before moving towards the window. "Hey North," I started. "You been practicing your whispering? I think it's louder than the last time you practiced." I quipped in Greek, waggling my eyebrows at him. I chuckled as he gave me a mock glare but he couldn't hold back the grin.

"Shut up fucker, I'm getting there." He grumbled quietly. I rolled my eyes as we scaled the building and dropped down to the side of the house and started across the street. There were about 4 undead coming up the road and I nudged Norths arm to get his attention. He looked over and switched sides with me before pulling his gun up to his shoulder and taking aim.

Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang.

Four shots.

Four undead dropped.

That wasn't what surprised me though. Nor was it what suorised North. What surprised us was that North hadn't had a chance to fire not once. Instead I looked up to the neighbors building to see a tiny, blonde angel lowering her weapon and checking the chamber.