Monsters In My Memories.

Sang's pov:

Silas had carried my trembling body up the stairs and strait into a bedroom. It was gorgeous, very elegant, and based on how the entire room smelled of moss and berries I knew it had to be Victor's. Silas held on to me as he sat down on the bed and began to run his hand gently through my hair as I silently cried with my face tucked into the crook of his neck.

I was vaguely aware of the footsteps that had followed behind us and the mixture of scents within the room told me all of the boys had followed us in here. I knew at this point I'd have to tell them, they deserved to know just how broken this so called strong girl they took me as truly was. I was terrified to lose them though, that might just be the last straw. I cried harder at the thought of having to watch them walk away...or worse having the kick me out.

It was dead silent in the room other than my choked sobs of course, so that's why I froze when I heard another sniffle. Oh god, Meanie. How could I have been so stupid...after seeing Pam like that yesterday he's probably doing worse. God, how the hell could I be so freaking selfish.

I turned my head and my thoughts were proven correct. Meanie was silently crying as well. I jumped out of Silas' hold and raced over to meanie trowing my arms around him and clinging on for dear life as I tried and failed miserably to stop my tears. I really hope this won't be the last time I get to hug my meanie. I thought to myself and the two of us sunk down to the floor still clinging to each other like nothing in the world could rip us apart.

w

w

e cried for what felt like hours but couldn't have been more than 5 minutes before a light melody began to break through our misery and grief. I pulled back and wiped away my meanies tears as he just sat there staring behind me. I turned and saw Victor sitting at the piano playing Chopin's spring waltz. I recognized it immediately as it has always been one of my favorites.

Victor had his eyes closed, not a sheet if music in sight, he played from the heart. He was a sight to see as his lean body swayed with the melody. I sniffled and turned in meanies lap and he pulled me back so I could lay against his chest, never once did I take my eyes of the graceful man in front of me, playing with such passion I could almost see my worries melt away in front of me. He caressed the keys with such a gentle touch, as if any harder and everything around us would shatter. He finished the piece and opened his eyes still facing the piano before turning and directing his fiery gaze at me and I was lost.