On Our Own.

Victors POV:

No matter which road we've taken in the past 12 hours it's been either crawling with undead or there's to many random parked cars in the road. We've had to stop 2 times for gas or restrooms, but luckily we're on schedule. I know Mr. B. didn't have to tell us that we needed to watch for a tail yesterday, and that's the only reason why he asked us to "split up", but Princess isn't as naive as he thought. She figured it out within the first 10 minutes if our journey. Right now were headed for San Diego, California- Mr. B.'s second property his across the country "safe house".

We all used to give him shit for owning all these properties, always teasing him about owning things like homes and stocks, but now it seems like we're the idiots. Gabe and North passed out about 2 or 3 hours ago but my Princess hasn't gotten a wink of sleep all night, and to be honest it's starting to worry me a little, but at the same time I'm glad to not be the only one awake right now.

Gabriel had hopped in the back with her and North after getting ready to have another panic attack around 3:00 am, which sent North into a worry frenzy, but Princess shot that down real fast. It was amazing to see her calm them down like she did. She had Gabe face her and lay down practically between her legs with his head resting in the crook of her neck while she had North turn so she could lean back against his chest. Lucky bastards.

She ran her fingers of one hand through Gabe's hair while the other was clutched tightly in North big handed death grip and she just sang to them. I think it was mostly for Gabriel's benefit but North end up asleep too with his head rolled to the side and freight train snores coming from his open mouth, loudly I might add.

An hour ago she slipped out from in between them and I had to bite back a laugh as Gabe let out a whimper before snuggling down again and falling back to sleep...snuggling Norths thigh.

That wasn't even the best part though. That would have to be when North reached down and stroked what he thought was his "Sang baby's" hair and letting out a deep sigh and going back to snoring.

Mr. B. had talked to all of us last night after Princess and the guys had returned from their supply run. Turns out we're all falling for Sang, if not already fallen. I wasn't sure where I stood with his plan though. At least not at first, but Mr. B. had made it very clear that it was a love her or lose her situation, and I was not planning on losing her.

We decided that once we had all fallen in love with sang that we would talk to her about our plan. We all wanted to love her, to have her love us in return, but after seeing how she reacted tonight with my brothers I can't help but smile at the thought that this really might work. I'm brought out of my thoughts as that soft angelic voice of hers rings softly inside the car.

"Victor? Are you tired yet? Hungry? Thirsty?" She asks me softly. I shake my head 'no' glancing at her from the corner of my eye. God, she's beautiful. Even that's not a good enough word for her, calling sang beautiful, is like calling the sun yellow...It's a major understatement.

"No thank you Princess I'm fine right now...How about you? How are you feeling?" I ask politely. She just shakes her head quietly in reply and I can see the tears in her eyes. God I would do anything, give anything not to see her like that. I've known that since the second I laid eyes on her. It broke my heart seeing her sitting on her bed in Doc's arms bawling her big beautiful green eyes out.