Point. Blank. Period.

Sang's POV:

Oh God No!

That was my first thought when I woke up to a vicious pain in my lower stomach. I sat upright in the bed, quickly thanking the lord I was alone and flung the covers off of me before darting to the bathroom and slamming the door shut behind me. It was here. That god awful, torturous time of the month, and I was stuck in a house full of boys...

In the middle of an apocalypse.

Fuck. My. Life.

I groaned and stipped down so I could clean myself in a quick shower before taking care of my issue and getting dressed in an graphic tshirt, sweats, and a pair of slipper boots before throwing my hair in a sloppy ponytail and heading downstairs to for a late lunch, hoping the guys would get the point to just steer clear of confrontation with me over anything, but that clearly was just wishful thinking.

When I got to the kitchen the boys were already in there and had an MRE waiting for me. God I would kill for some chocolate right now. I thought with a sigh as I made my way to the table. Gabriel was the first to notice me gave me a once over and smiled brightly, but that smile quickly dropped into a horrified expression when he looked me over again, this time more slowly.

"Jesus H. Christ Trouble what the hell are you wearing, you look like fucking shit, and what the fuck did you do to your hair? C'mon let's go, I need to fix it, NOW !" He exclaimed loudly drawing eight other pairs of eyes my direction. I looked myself over and arched a brow. I don't even look that bad. He went to stand up but I pointed a finger at him and narrowed my eyes.

"That's not nice, Gabriel. I'm fine just the way I am. I am wearing this today and that is final. Got it?" I stated, adding a fixed glare his way. His eyes went wide at the use if his actual name and he slowly sat back down. I could see his Adams apple bob as he gulped and nodded before shooting looks across the table to the other boys. I tried to smile lightly after that, to quickly diffuse the situation but a cramp hit me hard which turned it into more of a grimace.

Sean was the only one to see it and gave me a knowing, sympathetic smile before opening his arms, inviting me to come sit in his lap.

"Come here Pookie, I think you look beautiful." He beamed at me and shot the others a look. I beamed back at him as I trudged over and snuggled into his chest. Ginger and Citrus surrounded me as he rubbed my back soothingly.

"Oy, I didn't mean it trouble. Don't listen to me. I'm an ass. Your gorgeous. Just ignore me." Meanie backpedaled and I nodded at him and they all quickly changed the subject making plans for the day. I took a bite of my cheese tortellini MRE and pulled a face, I really did NOT want to eat this today, Setting it back down North- who was sitting next to Sean and I- shot me a quick glance before frowning.