Into The Woods We go.

Sang's POV:

The boys moved my bookshelf and then we were off, running down the stairs. I jumped when we heard a second explosion before quickly jumping the last two steps. I assumed whatever had happened in the trailer park was a warning of some sign to others that they were being overrun. We ran for the back door, waiting as silas practically ripped the board I had nailed up as a barricade right of the wall.

"Okay, guys on my count we move out and don't fucking fall behind. Sang baby, your second best shot so try and stay close to me and Silas, Mr. B and Nate are pulling up the rear. Everyone make sure your guns out and fucking loaded." North growled out and we all nodded, checking our guns. He took a deep breath and nodded after checking his own.

"On my count..." He repeated. I could feel my heart beating a mile a minute as the adrenalin began to rush throughout my body.

One. I gripped my gun tighter as I clenched and unclenched my free hand in anticipation.

Two. I really wanted to throw up from the nerves, but steeled myself taking a deep breath inhaling slowly.

Three...

We were off, and my breath left me in a whoosh as we bolted for the woods.

I was firing strait ahead with North and Silas flanking me. 5 undead down. Gabriel and victor were shooting towards the left, Luke and Kota to the right, as sean took hold of Max's leash the boys had retrieved from Kota's house, while Mr. Blackbourne and Nathan made sure none of the undead came too close from behind.

The forest had just enough light from the nearby fire and the full moon for us to make out where we were going as we hurried along the path. As we rounded a corner Silas screamed and lept back in my direction as he narrowly escaped his foot being bitten by an undead woman half decaying on the forest floor.

I raised my gun and quickly put a bullet through her head, her brains flew out across the grass before we quickly moved on

I raised my gun and quickly put a bullet through her head, her brains flew out across the grass before we quickly moved on. We ran like the devil was on our heals quickly clearing out any undead in our way before coming to a stop just hidden from view of the street behind the diner.

There were about 12 undead but I quickly held up a hand stopping the boys from shooting. I didn't want them to draw attention, and the more noise we made, the more attention we would receive.

"I'm gonna take these ones out with my crossbow I don't want to attract anymore if them from our guns." I explained quickly before swiveling my crossbow to my front.

I quickly dropped them without so much as a peep before we all shuffled our way to the cars. As I was getting ready to hop in the back seat an arm shot out from under the car and grabbed my foot and I let out a screech as I tried to tug my foot back landing on my ass.

"Ahhhh, shit..." I cried out as I desperately tried to yank my foot away. North dropped down and plunged his knife through the undeads head before scooping me up and tossing us both through the drivers side door onto the seat as all the doors slammed shut and I was yanked onto Silas' lap as North locked all the doors, jammed the key into ignition and taking us out if the parking lot with Mr. Blackbourne following close behind us, before the car erupted.

"Sang baby! You okay?"

"Princess! Did he get you?"

"God damnit, Trouble!"

"Aggele mou, let me see your foot." Silas finished softly as he yanked my foot toward his face causing me to loose balance and smack my head against the window.

"Aw, ow...fuck that shit fucking hurt!" I blurted out, rubbing the now sore spot on the back of my head. The car was silent at this point and I looked around and couldn't hold back the giggle that slipped past my lips. Victor's eyes were wide with shock at my outburst, Meanie's eyes were wide as well and he kept opening and closing like a fish, North kept glancing between me and the road, and Silas was beginning to turn pink as he mumbled out a 'sorry' but also looked highly amused at the situation.

I nodded still giggling and he went back to checking my foot. Gabriel seemed to snap back into reality next and grinned like a fool before meeting Norths eyes in the mirror.

"Oy, I think we just found our competition. Trouble here's got a potty mouth as bad as ours." My meanie stated matter-of-factly causing North to smirk at me as I felt my cheeks begin to burn.

Silas dropped my foot saying ubwas good to go and wrapped his arms around my waist as I his my face in the crook of his neck, causing him to chuckle. I felt myself begin to shake and Silas' grip on me tightened.

"What's wrong Aggele mou? Are you cold?" He asked curiously, arching an eyebrow when I shook my head no.

"Nerves?" Victor asked from the back seat and I jerkily nodded as the shaking increased. He chuckled and shook his head reaching his arms out to help me into the back with him and Meanie.

"Oy, what the fuck do you mean nerves? She wasn't shaking the entire time we were out there...not even when that fucker yanked her foot." Meanie stated furrowing his eyebrows in confusion. Victor smiled softly down at me as he replied.

"Princess here's got nerves of Steele before and during scary situations but the minute its over she shakes like a leaf." He explained with a grin before linking our fingers together and running his thumb across the skin between my thumb and index finger.

The boys all laughed and I could feel the heat creeping up my neck as I ducked my head down to hide the blush. Meanie draped his arm over my shoulders still chuckling as he shook his head.

"That's it, she's fucking adorable, we're fucking keeping her forever." He stated matter-of-factly and everyone nodded with small smiles, by this point I was fire truck red.

"So, where are we going now?" I asked after I cleared my throat getting their attention.

Gabriel pulled me back so I was leaning against his chest and wra0ing his free arm around my waist, while victor pulled my feet onto his lap, but it was silas who answered.

"We're going Gabe's house first, then I think Vic's, and then Mr. B.'s... From there, I have no idea." He informed me, I rubbed a hand over my face and nodded. This was gonna be a long night, and I was beyond tired.

"Rest while you can Sang baby, we'll wake you when we get there." North suggested softly when he saw me battling a yawn. I nodded and closed my eyes as meanie began to run his fingers through my hair, I vaguely remember a blanket being laid softy over me by victor before meanie started humming the melody to Hushabye Mountain. I was fully aware of the soft smile that played my lips as sleep gently claimed me.