MRE's And Silas Hugs.

Mr. Blackbourne's POV:

I watched as the younger Mr. Taylor escorted a smiling Miss. Sorenson across the rooftop and noted how even he himself seemed to be much more at ease and relaxed around her. This little girl was bringing light into the lives of my eight brothers lives. Even my own if I should be to truly state the facts. Truth is I haven't seen such a lighthearted beautiful woman since the passing of my mother.

Every one of my brothers and myself have a broken past, as does Miss. Sorenson. You can see it clearly in the depths of those seemingly happy bright green eyes. However, she wears a mask to protect herself, but when that mask slips away you can see that whatever it was that happened to her before we came along left her broken. She's done a fine job bringing herself out of the darkness but if she chooses to join us, I believe that what horrible memories lay in her last could become just that...memories. Nothing more, nothing less.

"Good afternoon Mr. Blackbourne." Miss Sorenson calls as she approaches me. I give her a nod of approval and reach out to assist her the last few feet between us. She gingerly takes my hand and a gives me a small smile. "Miss Sorenson," I begin. "How are you feeling?" I question searching her face for any sign of pain or discomfort. "Much better now, thank you. North said you wanted to speak with me?" She asked her voice slightly wavering at the end. I clear my throat and motion for her to take a seat with me on the roof looking out towards the shed.

"Yes, I do. I wanted to see what your thoughts were on joining our group. I understand that Mr. Lee explained to you that we are a family of sorts. A chosen family. We will be leaving Sunnyvale Court in three days to head towards the boys' homes and ending our journey at My home out in the countryside of Charleston." I paused letting that information sink in and she nodded for me to continue. "The boys and myself would like for you to come with us. However, it is your choice Miss. Sorenson. We will not force you to go somewhere you do not want to go." I finished waiting for her to reply.

I wanted to beg her to come with us. To plead with her that it was safer with us but I knew it wouldn't be fair on her if I did such a thing. She unconsciously worried her bottom lip between her teeth and wrinkled her nose as she thought it over before replying. "Have you all stated that you want me to come along?" She questioned seriously, looking up at me. I glanced at her curiously before shaking my head slowly.

"No, but a few of the boys have indeed brought it up. A few of them do not wish to leave you here alone." I confirmed, she nodded as she took in this new information. We sat there silently for a few minutes before she calculated a response, turning to look me in the eyes. "If all of the boys agree to it, then I will go with you all. I would like for you to discuss it with them. I, however, will not be present for that discussion. I don't wish for them to be guilted into taking me." She replied softly with a small smile. "If even one of you don't want me to come along, I will be staying here." She finalized with a jerky nod. I took in a deep breath and nodded as I replied, "As you wish Miss Sorenson."

Sang's POV:

After my discussion with Mr. Blackbourne I crawled back into my room and went through my trunk of food and pulled out enough MRE's for everyone for a late lunch. I silently handed one to Mr. Blackbourne before grabbing the rest, I quickly strapped my Glock to my side holster and climbed down the house before heading towards the shed. The boys were all inside looking around at all the military things when I walked in.

"You guys hungry?" I asked softly as not to startle them. That didn't work very well though seeing as they all spun around holding a hand to their hearts. I couldn't help it...I giggled. "Fucking shit trouble, you scared the shit out of me." Gabriel exclaimed loudly. I giggled even harder at that. "Pookie no giggling it's contagious, you get one person going and then everyone else gets going." Sean tried to reprimand with a mock stern glare.