Meeting Nathan

Sang's POV:

Gabriel was the smallest of the group of boys already here with a narrow waist, lean hips covered in military cargo pants, and smaller- but still swoon worthy- biceps covered in a bright orange shirt. His hair was a russet brown color with two blond streaks tucked behind his ears one each side of his head. He had wild, excited crystal blue eyes hidden behind long thick dark eyelashes that-to be 100% honest- I was completely jealous of and a big bright smile that could make anybody's day.

"So Gabe, what had you screaming like a girl and diving through the window like a bat out of hell?" Luke asked Gabriel with a snicker causing the rest of the boys chuckle along. I watched with confusion as Gabriel glared at Luke as his cheeks tinted a rosy pink while he mumbled curses under his breath.

"What was that Gabe?" Prodded sean between chuckles. Finally Gabe had enough. "I was a god damn eight-legged creepy crawly fucking beast and it attacked me." Gabriel hissed out with a shudder. The boys all laughed and I gasped and felt the color drain from my cheeks. I knew all too well what that was...and it was NOT funny. "Gabriel, did you...did you kill it?" I shuddered out in a whisper. If I thought he couldn't turn anymore redder I was proven wrong when he did. He shuddered while shaking his head. "No trouble, it charged after me and I ran away." He mumbled looking ashamed.

I looked at the window and shuddered before noticing the brown beast and screamed. "Fuck, Gabriel...it followed you!" I yelled, Gabriel's eyes went wide and he squeeked a loud 'eek' as I jumped behind victor with Gabriel hot on my tail. We clung to each other as the rest of the boys laughed, except for poor victor, who was too busy covering his ears to drown out our combined screams.

"Ahhh, fuck! Luke fucking kill it." Gabriel screamed as I whimpered out "Kota don't let it get me." There was a huge stomp and a deep chuckling voice that followed. "Gabe, peanut, it's dead now." Announced our new guest.

Nathan's POV:

I looked up from stomping on a tiny brown and yellow garden spider and couldn't help but chuckle. Wrapped up in Gabriel's arms was a tiny blonde haired, green-eyed girl. The way the two of them were wrapped up and going nuts about the little spider reminded me of a peanut hidden in it's shell. "Gabe, peanut, it's dead now." I confirmed, watching in amusement as both of their eyes widened in horror when I showed them the bottom of my boot. They both shuddered in unison before looking at each other and flushing bright red before scooting away from each other.

"Kota, signal Mr. B for me please?" I asked him with a grin and he nodded in acknowledgement. I climbed the rest of the way into the room after cleaning the spider guts off my shoe and walked over to the beauty in front of me holding out a hand. "I'm Nathan, what's your name peanut?" I asked with a chuckle when she winced as she looked down at my boot. She shook my hand introducing herself still not taking her eyes off my shoe. "My names Sang. Uh, thanks for ummm...y'know killing it." She spoke softly before dragging her gaze up to mine. God she's gorgeous. I thought to myself.

She let go of my hand and it took everything I had in me not to snatch it up again. "Oy, trouble. I love your fucking hair. Please tell me you haven't colored it?" Gabe cut in after an awkward pause of silence between sang and I. "No," she began softly. "It's always been this color." She answered. "God its like blonde but it's got some reds and some browns in there, its a fuckin' masterpiece." He stated, grinning as her cheeks began to flush. I smirked at her and threw a wink over my shoulder as i walked over to Vic to let Gabe have fun with his new victim. He was standing next to a small attic crawl space and I shot him a confused glance but he shook his headband sent me a loaded look- follow me- so I did as soon as we entered the crawl space he stood up and flipped on a switch and I looked around wide eyed as I stood up.

This girl had military weaponry hidden in her fricken attic? Who does that? I thought to myself. I looked around in awe as I seen all kinds of military equipment. From small hand grenades, to hand on hand combat knives, to sniper rifles. This girl hit the jackpot when it came to being prepared. "How?... Where?.." I stuttered out and Vic shot me a smirk.

"Old owners left all this locked in two shed. Nate, she brought everything except the two biggest she said they were too heavy for her. She's even got a sattelite phone and a sattelite, solar, military grade computer. Other than the military we are the only other people alive who could possibly have these, the academy that is..." He trailed off as we looked around. "Do you think previous owner was academy?" I asked though I really didn't think so, kota and I would have known.

"No, I don't think so. I checked your guys block as soon as we heard this family was moving in they were the only new people and the guy before them never popped up on anything academy related so my next best guess is ex military?" He stated with a shrug and I nodded. That was more likely.

We made our way back out to the group and I slung a arm over Sang's shoulder. "So sang, you told the guys there were only an few big things left in the shed...do you know what they are?" I asked casually as I tried to think of what could possibly be in there. She nodded and looked back and forth as if trying to remember. "Well, I know for sure two of the 3 but the third I'm unsure of..." She trailed off and we nodded for her to continue. " mum the first two are both grenade launchers I believe its a MK-19 and the other I have no clue what it is but its huge." She stated nodding as if to confirm her belief. I didn't need her confirmation though and judging by the looks in my brothers faces they believed her too, but I had just one more question and to be honest I was a little nervous to ask it. "Peanut, how do you know what all these weapons are called?" I asked as all my brothers shot me a glare. Jeez relax guys, I'm just curious...

I watched as all their glares melted of there faces as her cheeks turned tomato read and she looked at the laptop in victors hands before directing her gaze down to floor, scuffing her shoe on it as she answered with 5 words...

"I might have googled it." She whispered and we were all chuckling followed by a sweet little giggle.

Well shit.

Now we're definitely keeping her.